The sabres

Today fired the heard coach rolstan and fire darcy regier the gm both were replaced by pat lafontaine as gm and brougt back Ted Nolan as coach this was long overdue even though I am a bruin fan
Totally agree, should of been done long ago. This should help bring some credability to the organization. Hope the players are ready, if I remember Nolan is a no nonsense kinda coach that demands hard work, which this group sorely lacks.
Today fired the heard coach rolstan and fire darcy regier the gm both were replaced by pat lafontaine as gm and brougt back Ted Nolan as coach this was long overdue even though I am a bruin fan Originally Posted by yankee13
Yankee I have to ask, How can you be a Bruins fan, I thought Yankee fans hate all things that have to do with Boston?
  • Laker
  • 11-13-2013, 01:35 PM
I heard news conference too!! Hopefully there is hope now!! The boys better be ready to work as Coach Nolan will expect nothing else!! To bad they didn't do this before getting rid of Pommenville and Vanick!! And others in the past few years!!
LaFontaine is not GM, but he will be hiring the new GM. He the new president of hockey operations.
Today fired the heard coach rolstan and fire darcy regier the gm both were replaced by pat lafontaine as gm and brougt back Ted Nolan as coach this was long overdue even though I am a bruin fan Originally Posted by yankee13
Long overdue indeed! Personally i'm hoping for Rick Dudly for GM
We need to hire a few providers for Ted so that Mr Nolan doesn't sleep with another goal tender's wife
Long overdue indeed! Personally i'm hoping for Rick Dudly for GM Originally Posted by Highwayman64
I'm ok with Dudley, or Messier. Both I think can do a great job. Dudley is at least already doing the job somewhere in an assistant basis.

All I can say is... bout friggen time they fired that fucking moron Darcy....
  • Laker
  • 11-14-2013, 09:01 AM
I hope this works!!! Maybe if it does the Bills will shake-up their front office!!!!
LaFontaine is not GM, but he will be hiring the new GM. He the new president of hockey operations. Originally Posted by brutusbluto
Very true.....and Nolan is also the Interim Head Coach.....not necessarily inked permanently into this position.
17 wasted years
I hope this works!!! Maybe if it does the Bills will shake-up their front office!!!! Originally Posted by Laker
What will work is to lose as many games as possible so they get a good draft pick and for Pegula to open up his check book in the off season and bring a couple of high end players in. The Sabres have been lost in mediocricity for years because they haven't gotten the good draft picks. I am secretly rooting for the other team every game.
Pegula's not scared to open his checkbook but the Cap is dropping
Pegula's not scared to open his checkbook but the Cap is dropping Originally Posted by Johnnyringo
Cap went down this year under the new CBA but should be going back up, but not as high as in the past next year. At least that is my understanding for what its worth.
http://sabres.nhl.com/club/gamelog.htm

looking at SF and SA I hope they get a lousy goalie. Force them lazy fucks ta shoot rather then depend on goalie to win the game. Then get a hot goalie for a run for the cup.