Name: ACE
Phone: ~
Email Address: greenlightscreening@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://www.green-light1.net/
City: DFW
State: Texas
Address: Off Royal Ln
Activities: LFK, DFK, body workship, Daty, Bbbj, Mish, Cip
For you well endowed guys - enter with caution.
Hair Length and Color: Straight long black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Tiny tiny little thing. Spinner. Zero fat. Great MM’s for the body. Big eyes, perfect teeth, makeup, mani pedi. Everything near perfect. One of the most beautiful ones I’ve come across. Good English.
Website pics - The body is her but her face is absolutely beautiful in person. The website pics look like a cartoon.
Recommendation: Yes
Finally !!!!! Someone has done a review on this gem! I saw her Tuesday evening, and had a great time.

Just haven't made time to do my own review.

She told me that she was 4'8", 88 lbs, and that she was 28 years old.

I enjoyed everything about her.

I am still trying to figure out, though, what the brown spots on her ass were. She said they were from

getting jostled around at the airport?
brown spots on ass = Anal warts (condyloma acuminata) are caused by the human papilloma virus (HPV), the most common sexually transmitted disease (STD)
brown spots on ass = Anal warts (condyloma acuminata) are caused by the human papilloma virus (HPV), the most common sexually transmitted disease (STD) Originally Posted by mochicat
Wait a minute
WTF ?
Saw her yesterday it seemed like her ass was mm. I left thinking the marks were just from ass shots/injections
Interesting, I will check this out soon for myself..
Ill write my review but saw that same thing. Looked like spots from injections. Brusing. MM Ass all the way.
Maybe the spots will be gone by the time I see her this weekend
Maybe the spots will be gone by the time I see her this weekend Originally Posted by Heartside
Interesting, I will check this out soon for myself.. Originally Posted by Heartside
She is next on my list!! Originally Posted by Heartside
Heartside - please quit telling us you're going to see her...... and just go see her already!!

I plan on seeing Ace too, but i don't need to keep telling people over and over and over and over.
  • cy88
  • 07-11-2024, 10:49 AM
Originally Posted by cy88
it was quite a surprise lol. DM me and I will tell you how I made it happen
She has dark skin so it’s easy to miss the brown spots .
Tight little ass !