Instead of vax for monkeypox

Dont fag-off

Just say NO
Numbers dont lie here folks! Its a fag disease!
Numbers dont lie here folks! Its a fag disease! Originally Posted by winn dixie
They should mandate that all LGBT community wear purple face mask so the rest of the Hetero Population knows who they are. It's the right thing to do to keep us all safe. I know the LGBT community would expect the Hetero community to do it for them.
are they trying to kill off the sodomen population?
The postules on monkeypox victims do look like biblical plagues. Just sayin'
are they trying to kill off the sodomen population? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Well like Georgia Guide stones stated, "Keep the population at 500 Million". Apparently Gays aren't included in that figure.
Here is what we can discern from data collected about monkeypox so far: This viral outbreak isn’t just mostly occurring among men who have sex with men. The confirmed cases, at least to date, have consistently almost entirely occurred among this demographic, which accounts for 96 percent or more of diagnoses where data are available.

From WAPO
Yes it can spread to anyone!

But right now 96%! WOW!

Use whatever f'ing pronoun verb or adjective you wanna use.

Wait. Using a verb may not be PC????????????
A reminder-- when HIV first became a big thing-- it was mostly "gay men". Didn't stay that way.
They should mandate that all LGBT community wear purple face mask so the rest of the Hetero Population knows who they are. It's the right thing to do to keep us all safe. I know the LGBT community would expect the Hetero community to do it for them. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Why not a purple triangle? That’s what Hitler did.

Somehow, you’ve redirected this thread from Monkeypox to homophonic.

You can’t be serious, sitting behind your keyboard spouting that Nazi crap. Are you trying to be funny?

I believe WD is.
Why not a purple triangle? That’s what Hitler did.

Somehow, you’ve redirected this thread from Monkeypox to homophonic.

You can’t be serious, sitting behind your keyboard spouting that Nazi crap. Are you trying to be funny?

I believe WD is. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Dude I am not a Nazi, I am Sicilian. What are you getting so upset about?
Dude I am not a Nazi, I am Sicilian. What are you getting so upset about? Originally Posted by Levianon17

Ahh... a paisano, eh?
What you so flippantly advocate is exactly what Hitler did.

Don’t know who you’re trying to impress with your boldness but it ain’t working.

And unless you were born in Sicily, you’re an American. Just like the rest of us (except Salty of course)
What you so flippantly advocate is exactly what Hitler did.

Don’t know who you’re trying to impress with your boldness but it ain’t working.

And unless you were born in Sicily, you’re an American. Just like the rest of us (except Salty of course) Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yeah, I know what Hitler did. I am not doing what Hitler did, but your beloved Government is and you're going along with it. You're more of a Nazi than I'll ever be.
Ahh... a paisano, eh? Originally Posted by Grace Preston
... He's a paisano?!!
I don't even know if that's legal anymore.
In this new age of "being woke"...

I once knew a fellow who was a impaessario!
I don't even know what that is!
And I'm not sure that I want to know...

But all of the "monkeypox jazz" will no doubt be used
by Dr. Fauci and the Dems to continue
the illegal voting.

Boxes and boxes of "extra votes" are the onley way
the Dems can win.

#### Salty