Could Trump pass Florida’s Civic Literacy Exam? NOT ON A BET.

We all know Trump says stupid things. We all know he does stupid things. . We all came to realize he was unqualified to serve as President. He was a deer in the headlights with a sharpie, a red tie and a Big Lie.

This article opines on his chances of passing the Civics Literacy test required of Florida students seeking admission to a public college. Another of Ron DeSantis’s tools of exclusion.

You figure this would be a test skewed toward a certain demographic and against another.

How would Trump do? His actions indicate he wouldnt have gotten into any Florida public college. Maybe he would have had to start his own.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

https://www.businessinsider.com/dona...cs-exam-2022-8

Donald Trump would 'probably not' pass this Florida civic literacy exam, academics say

• Florida high schoolers attending a public college are required to meet civic literacy requirements.
  • Academics in the Sunshine State are unsure if Donald Trump could pass the exam.
  • Several jurisdictions are questioning Trump's understanding of, and adherence to, US laws and norms.

Answer the following question:

Which phrase best describes the power of impeachment?

A. the ability of the US House to charge federal officers with a crime or violation

B. the ability of the US Supreme Court to determine constitutionality of laws

C. the power of the US Senate to remove federal officers for a crime or violation

D. the power of the US President to enforce decisions of federal courts

The answer to the question is A.

But former President Donald Trump might offer an alternative answer — "witch hunt," his favored description of the process he twice endured and twice survived.

Trump is widely expected to run for a nonconsecutive second term in 2024 even while facing several local, state, and federal investigations, including for his role in the January 6, 2021 Capitol attack. As he ponders a presidential comeback, here's another question:

Could Trump, Florida's most famous resident, pass a civics exam championed by Gov. Ron DeSantis — a potential political rival — and administered to Sunshine State high school students?

Insider asked four college professors whether they think Trump could pass the test. Most were doubtful and one suggested a similar version of the test should be given to people running for office to assist voters in picking the best candidates.

Iqbal Akhtbar, an associate professor in the Department of Politics and International Relations at Florida International University was among those who were uncertain of Trump's ability to pass the test.

"I don't know if he [Trump] would pass the exam," Akhtbar said. "It does seem that he's not clear on many very basic points of American history in our democracy."

Akhtbar thinks President Joe Biden would pass the exam, saying that "he's served in the Senate for many years, and he has a good sense of how the federal government works."

Sean Freeder, an assistant professor of political science at the University of North Florida said of Trump passing the test: "Perhaps he could, perhaps he couldn't."

"He's the only post-World War II president I can think of that I would not confidently tell you that I think he could pass it," Freeder said.

Peter Bergerson, who's taught political science courses and is a professor at Florida Gulf Coast University for more than 30 years, was reluctant to pass judgment on Trump's test-taking skills.

"I'm just not in a position to know whether he would or not," he said. "I mean my instinct and my gut feeling is probably not."

Trump's team did not respond to Insider's request for comment.

READ THE WHOLE STORY
Most of those "professors" have to be crt crusaders.

Pretty noticeable.
How can you tell? By their names?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
By obvious key words and titles. And its an article by biz insider.
But do you think Trump would pass this horrible test on US Civics?

Remember, this isn’t Business Insider’s test, or something from a flock of woke dipshits.

This is the ever fair and balanced Ron DeSantis’s government imposing this test.

Could Trump pass it? No fucking way.
But do you think Trump would pass this horrible test on US Civics?

Remember, this isn’t Business Insider’s test, or something from a flock of woke dipshits.

This is the ever fair and balanced Ron DeSantis’s government imposing this test.

Could Trump pass it? No fucking way. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I would be more concerned if Biden could pass it since he is the President.
I would be more concerned if Biden could pass it since he is the President. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Pass it?

He would have to stay awake just for the possibility
I would be more concerned if Biden could pass it since he is the President. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Read the story then.

You’ll get your answer.

And on the matter of your attempt to deflect from the topic of this thread:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
.... No --- by the stench of Soros money about them.

And why did the fellow use wuss words in the article?
What's with "prolly not"??

Why not just say "He couldn't pass it"...

Is the writer afraid that Trump might
see this and hurry to take the exam - and pass it??

... But I surely have faith that YOU
could "prolly" pass it, mate.

#### Salty
You think he’d pass it, Salty? Or just probably one way or the other?

Don’t use wuss words now. And I’ll thank you to address the topic of the thread and not dance around the inevitable as you are wont to do.

I don’t think you would pass it. And that opinion is based on your posts.
What’s this, a version of “Jay Walking”. Where Leno would go out on the street and ask. passer buy questions that you would think anyone would know?

Do any of these learned men of academia know anything about developing real estate and building buildings.

Trump does.

Do any of them know how to lower taxes, increase the economy, lower unemployment, gain energy independence, and make America respected across the planet.?

Trump does.

Heck, I doubt any of these esteemed gentlemen could change a flat.

Trump is a born leader. Most of these characters follow the old axiom “those can do, those who can’t, teach”.
What’s this, a version of “Jay Walking”. Where Leno would go out on the street and ask. passer buy questions that you would think anyone would know?

Do any of these learned men of academia know anything about developing real estate and building buildings.

Trump does.

Do any of them know how to lower taxes, increase the economy, lower unemployment, gain energy independence, and make America respected across the planet.?

Trump does. (HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH!!!!)

Heck, I doubt any of these esteemed gentlemen could change a flat.

Trump is a born leader. Most of these characters follow the old axiom “those can do, those who can’t, teach”. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Who gives a shit whether Trump understands real estate? (And his knowledge of that industry is suspect at best, based on the numerous bankruptcies and hundreds of lawsuits)

And who besides Trumpists believe that Trump increased the respect for this country around the world? OBviously, you never visited anywhere outside of the bubble during his regime.

Of course NONE of those questions are on the HS Civics test required by the state of Florida.

So we'll have to call that a big swing and miss.
This applies to ALL Members . . .
  • #1 - Avoid cases of unprovoked rudeness to others. No place for it here. Yes, with the dynamic nature of the threads and topics, tempers will flare and things will become heated from time to time. You may often encounter individuals who become passionate or emotional when expressing one's opinion or point of view. That's all understood and perfectly acceptable within reason…….but, start slamming or bashing another member and be met with consequences.
  • #4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members. If you have legitimate concerns about another member here, share them tactfully in the appropriate private forums or with staff.
Beyond the OP, I don't think the OP could pass a Doctor Suess reading test.
Read the story then.

You’ll get your answer.

And on the matter of your attempt to deflect from the topic of this thread:

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I am not deflecting, I am being realistic. What difference does it make if Trump can pass a test or not? Try focusing on the present state of affairs. Biden is the President. The only thing he's capable of passing is gas, lol.