showcase search

Is there a way to search the showcase by locale or services? I can see where you can search by Dallas but can it be narrowed down more?

Thanks - Technically Challanged
You can actually do that under the advance search feature. In the Provider Showcase tab above you click on the advance search option in the pull down window.

Narrow your search by checking the boxes on the left.

~Kelly TNT
Thanks Kelly TNT. I still don't see the 'advanced search' option you are referencing. I can narrow down to Dallas, but that's about it.
ditto here. Thats as far as i can get.
Guys, it looks like you all have found the option of going to the Provider Showcase tab and selecting Search ShowCases. And, when you get in there, you see you can click on a Metro area such as Dallas, Houston or Austin in the 7th selection box down from the top under Basics.

To search for a particular area in Dallas, go about halfway down the options column and look under Services. You should see Incall Area and Outcall Area. You can type in a city or area name in either or both of those boxes to refine your search. I expect this may not be a required field for the ladies when they set up the profile and it is likely dependent on spelling the city correctly. In other words, it'll look for an exact match to whatever you type in there, as long as it's found in the lady's showcase. If you put something in BOTH the Incall and Outcall area boxes (like typing in Dallas in both), you'll only get a hit if the lady has listed both incall and outcall areas that match. If she's just incall, it won't pick up as an "OR" statement.

See if that is what you were looking for on locale or area.

As far as the services thing goes, I couldn't locate any option for this and it may not be available. However, you may try to type in a particular service (like BBBJ) in the Biography block at the top of the About Me section. If the lady has included something in her narrative section, it'll find a hit. Other than that, haven't found other ways to search for it.

Kelly,

Since you answered earlier, maybe you can field this question about the search feature.

On the Breasts Enhanced search block, there are only three options: Any, Make a Selection, or Yes. There is not a selection for "No." For those of us who have no problems with those who are enhanced but have a preference for those who are natural, is there a possibility of changing that search selection option to Any, Yes or No? Can use a drop down menu or radio buttons, whichever is easier.

As noted by the other guys, it may be helpful to have a drop down menu for Services or Other Services rather than just having the "Any" option under Other Services.

And, while being picky, what about changing the Weight and Height searches to give a range entry rather than just a single number? This would be similar to the search option available on P411.

Thanks!
Just wanted to thank the mods (or whomever) for the modifications to the search selections that were put in place. I appreciate the responsiveness around here.