Help!!!

When I log in to the site, I get the welcome bkat6049, actual time of the day and my last visited time...

Then when I click on the dallas icon, it doesn't bring up the latest info... It's like 5:00 PM 2 days ago......

Is there something I'm doing wrong on my end and did I make any sense??? Let me know..

Thanks BKAT6049
Maybe your clock/calendar is set wrong on your computer?
Maybe your clock/calendar is set wrong on your computer? Originally Posted by ferdburf
Nope... It's set right.... The only way I can get this to work is do a search on all the different forums each time I log in to Eccie.. Thanks though...
Another place to check is in User CP.

Click on "Edit Options" and check your date and time settings to make sure they are set correctly for your location.

~1TGA
Another place to check is in User CP.

Click on "Edit Options" and check your date and time settings to make sure they are set correctly for your location.

~1TGA Originally Posted by 1thatgotaway
Stupid, stupid, senile old fart is what I am... That fixed the problem of course.... And if you show up @ the margarita time, look me up and I'll buy you a drink...

Thanks again,

BKAT
It's hard to teach a really, really old dog a new trick!

Glad you were helped.
I'm glad that was it! I was out of ideas otherwise.
I'm glad that was it! I was out of ideas otherwise. Originally Posted by 1thatgotaway
When you've only got one shot in you, you have to make it a good one.

Spoke too soon... Unable to update to present time...
Spoke too soon... Unable to update to present time... Originally Posted by bkat6049
What are the three settings you show down in the Date and Time Options area? How much is your time off from actual time? You can see the time the board is tracking by looking in the upper right corner of any screen.
It's hard to teach a really, really old dog a new trick!

Glad you were helped. Originally Posted by chipper

I wondered how long it would be before I heard from Bill Gate's right hand man... See you soon my friend...