DSM, "Who would you like to see visit?"

I was just previewing a future business trip location and ran across this question "Who would you like to see visit?" I thought we need to do the same here! Times have been tough her lately but I think we can get some "new" providers and some "top shelf" providers to come visit our beautiful city!! How about it guys, who do you want to see?
I'll start. I've always wanted to see Ginger of KC. I'm a suckered for tall blondes! ;-)
Or maybe Madison May?
http://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=196593

I have a thing for hot asians!!! Originally Posted by TacoEater
+1

I have found that getting any of them to come here is a lot of wasted time and energy.

I hadn't been to K.C for awhile so I found my self making a road trip there recently .
Funny how legit business men like to create commerce in city's that have professional sport teams good looking women and something other to do than walk around a pond (grays lake) that is so full of fecal matter that you can't enter the water.

Got to love sweet tasting spicy BBQ too.

Like I said good luck and it would be awesome if Des-Moines was not so absolutely fucking boring for a middle aged single male to live in .
It could be a lot worse. You could like in South Dakota. We have a few great resident providers, but very few verified traveling ladies. Fargo North Dakota is better, but still somewhat limited. I want to see all of them that are under 140#. Of course my bank account will not allow that.
Gwen Stefani offering doubles with Salma Hayek.
Amy Moore from Boise. She has a P411 account. Awesome everything. Thought she was coming in October but ended up going to K.C. instead. My atf search would be over if she lived here.
Amy Moore from Boise. She has a P411 account. Awesome everything. Thought she was coming in October but ended up going to K.C. instead. My atf search would be over if she lived here. Originally Posted by les123
Fancy that! I will be out there some time next week!
Excellent choice Taco, I'll second that.
Found only one review of Amy Moore. YOu two have seen her and think she's great? Thinking about booking with her in DM.
Did anyone get a chance to meet her?
Ginger in KC for sure, to bad I am in IC..although there are some great gals here also.
Did anyone get a chance to meet her? Originally Posted by kalippanmark
NaughtyMorgan is coming next week!!!! Can't wait. She's the one I said I would love to come here!!!!!

I'm so excited!!! And I just can't hide it!!! I'm about to loose a load and I think I like it!!!! LOL