Slicker - Reply to this or me to resolve who you are

Hey Slicker,

I'm going to have to call you out on my last review you made about me,,, I just want to make sure I know you...

You made a review on January 22, 2016 and havent logged back in since.. You say I seen you in September? You made your account in November though, how bad was it? Either way you were thinking about me 3 to 4 months later, enough to write a bad/no reccomendation review..

Sent you a pm yesterday as their was no email to contact you direct.

My pics are fairly new so there really couldn't be no way I was a little bit "bigger in person" . Plus if you didnt like my appearance then why hit it. In fact, I would rather you decline based on appearene then hit it and write a NO review. It sounds like you gave me what i asksd for so your recommendation really isn't anything I'm worrying about If your legit.
I just need your phone number so I can see if we did hang out as I Dont want to have a review on me from someone I can't even remember. I just Dont work like that.

Contact me direct if you want to , I'll update the thread or reply back.

Thanks
EDITED THE BOLD++-+

I need your phone number so I can see if we did hang out as I Dont want to have a review on me from someone THAT I DONT KNOW . I just Dont work like that.

Contact me direct if you want to , I'll update the thread or reply back.

Thanks[/QUOTE]
I just sent him a PM too lets call him out .

I just sent a pm to the Mod to find out if the person using the screen name slicker has more than one acount on here .

Funny he chose to use a screen name so close to mine .

How un orig .
I just sent him a PM too lets call him out .

I just sent a pm to the Mod to find out if the person using the screen name slicker has more than one acount on here .

Funny he chose to use a screen name so close to mine .

How un orig . Originally Posted by slickahhughs
I did the same as I was curious and he still hasn't written more for his review. A1 has been on my to do list for a while now and I was surprised to see anything negative.
She has been on my list as well, and would like to understand this better. Only thing holding me back is outcall only. Plus, I can't ever see myself going back to the no tel again. Always felt like I was carrying back more than just a good time when I went there, lol.
They should be able to see if his IP address matches anyone on here, they do all the time in Austin with all the bullshit handles that some have on that board
I've seen Shy several times and she is great! She gives the best "Asian" massage around! I think he is a poser.
they do all the time in Austin with all the bullshit handles that some have on that board Originally Posted by shayla84

They do get rowdy in there dont they? I'll ask the mod about it and thank you
I've seen Shy several times and she is great! She gives the best "Asian" massage around! I think he is a poser. Originally Posted by x"CY"ting
I got this new "Asian" massage I want To do to you
I'm more than excited to show u

Good bye slicker your done here. On to your next handle...
So who was it?
So who was it? Originally Posted by Whynothelp
Not sure , I know they're reading these tho, won't reply to my pm(s),,, but I might have an idea on whom it may be
If it was my guess , they tried to be slick by changing up some info in the review , like the date, location, etc,
Activities were about right,,,either way,,,, all he had to do was talk to me about it.....I would of helped him out
Haters gonna hate. I'm sure the rest of us will make up for the one bad apple.
I got this new "Asian" massage I want To do to you
I'm more than excited to show u Originally Posted by A1AsianLovin
If you ever make it to the QCA I want to sign up for that. You would be my first Asian girl.