Anyone Watch The Democrat Debate?

Not that it matters, but man, those two are out of their minds. Bernie's going to solve every problem by taxing the rich. Hillary just smiles and lies. We are in trouble. We've got got to quit voting for Democrats and Republicans.
Fucking Bernie went off the rails against Henry Fucking Kissinger! The guy is an angry, demented old radical still stuck in the '60s like Bill Ayers. Can anyone imagine this tard as Commander in Chief? He'd go to a DOD meeting on ISIS and start whining about the 1970 invasion of Cambodia. What a fucking loser!

Yep. We're in trouble when an old retro left-wing whack-job like Sanders is even in the running.

Bernie and his wife honeymooned in the Soviet Union.

He didn't even become a Democrat until a year ago.
That's what "the Party" (and the Nation) gets when "the Party" decides ahead of time who the nominee will be and no one of substance wants to swim upstream to the Convention.
... go to a DOD meeting on ISIS and start whining about the 1970 invasion of Cambodia. Originally Posted by lustylad
Are BigTitsIdiot2016 and WhiningWTF running too?
I watched it. Man, Ole Bern just unloaded on Kissinger. And then, would't let it drop.

If only he showed that much passion for the real architect of military disasters, Lyndon Johnson and his "inside every South Vietnamese, there is an American waiting to get out" policy.

I was also waiting for Hillary to suddenly break into her "Southern Drawl" mode as she just about offered to suck the dick of any so called Civil Rights Leader willing to endorse her.

It looked like Ole Bern was going to have a coronary several times as he had to stand there and watch The Hildabeast lie, and lie, and then qualify it all with more lies.

I have coined a new phrase for those that support Bernie. "Bernie's Bums". Because they all want something for nothing.

But then, that's the Democrat Party way.
I saw it.

Hillary isn't the only liar of the 2.
Hail to the Chief!
I saw parts of the Bern n Hell show. What can you say that everyone is not thinking?
I'm just getting caught up since that crazy primary last week just threw me for a loop, with the Trump win.

So I watched the debates last night. I had also read some articles about how the younger generation was really supporting Sanders, even the female millenniums.

It was shocking to see Sanders speak and hear what he was spouting. Free college for everyone. Free healthcare. Just a whole 'lotta posturing, in my opinion.

I liked how Hillary called him out, several times, to ask for the "how" from him.

I cannot speak to whether or not they're both liars. Does appear that Clinton has more experience, and is better able to handle herself, while debating.

Is it just me, and having this complete female viewpoint, but Bernie looks like a befuddled professor who probably has a small tendency to drool.

I cannot help myself but to often objective some of these candidates and try to guess how they would be in bed.

Sanders - I don't even wish to imagine it.

Clinton - I don't swing that way but if I had to pick, I'd go with Hillary.

And does ANYONE think that Ted Cruz has this ultra pervy look to him? I can almost see him tied down on my king sized bed calling me mommy and asking me to play with his big boy cock.

On some level, it does seem disrespectful to speak of a potential Presidential candidate like that.

Sigh.

(I must be in a mood this morning!)

Best,
Elisabeth
nevermind
Starts at the grass roots....

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...9ad_story.html Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Interesting article.

Thanks.

I've seen, just in my own family, that type of (university level) attitude with regard to race and free speech. Hadn't given it too much thought until lately.
What a joke. A crook and a commie. Unbelievable.
Either one of them will win handily.
Huh? What was that, asswipe? Did you say the crook and the commie are promising free handies? Will they hand out handies as "handily" as they hand out all the other free stuff? Are you getting in line for your free handy handout?

Classy!