Hillary headquarters next to an AMP

Overland Park, KS near Grant and 87th St.

Register for Hillary and get a free happy ending...
Pic doesn't show up.
It doesn't? I can see it here. Anyway, maybe I can get a better one but it is a Hillary campaign headquarters (there is a yuge HRC on the window) and it is right next door to an office that says *MASSAGE* in the window. Haven't even heard about this massage but should look into it I suppose. Hope it's not staffed by Hillary supporters. One crusty looking woman gave me a sour look when I was taking another picture of the place.
Never mind.
JL is on his way.

BTW -- JDrunk, you're a fucking idiot. You think the slavers who own that AMP want you posting spy photos of their business? Unless...
Jd walked into Hillary's office asked for a massage, and then was directed next door.
Jd walked into Hillary's office asked for a massage, and then was directed next door. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
My speculation was the location was selected so Bill would leave the staff alone!
My speculation was the location was selected so Bill would leave the staff alone! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Hell, maybe JD was hoping for a massage from Bill.
  • DSK
  • 02-15-2016, 01:22 PM
JL is on his way.

BTW -- JDrunk, you're a fucking idiot. You think the slavers who own that AMP want you posting spy photos of their business? Unless... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
If slavers own massage parlors then why do you go to them, you stupid fucking hypocrite?

FUCK YOU ASSUP!!!
  • MrGiz
  • 02-15-2016, 01:53 PM
My speculation was the location was selected so Bill would leave the staff alone! Originally Posted by LexusLover
IDK about that. . . I would say it's because he didn't want HRC, or her people handling his staff!!
Hell, maybe JD was hoping for a massage from Bill. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Like YOU would be EKIM !!!!
Hillary is the girl next door...

That is you live next door to a whore house.
Like YOU would be EKIM !!!! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Mention massage, junk, Bill and looks who shows up, woomby.
Hillary is the girl next door...

That is you live next door to a whore house. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
We are aware of at least two she's lived in .... well ... they were "out calls"!

Arkansas Governor's Mansion and 1600 Pennsylvania.

Perhaps she just feels at home when she stops in to visit "the troops"!
Was there any doubt that JL would come squealing into the conversation?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!