Compensatory Discrimination

• DSK
  • 02-16-2016, 07:49 PM
I think the phrase "compensatory discrimination" is better than affirmative action or diversity. The foundation for the diversity/affirmative action laws are to make up for past discrimination, hence the name containing compensatory.

Discrimination is a good part of the phrase because it in fact does discriminate against groups based upon gender or race, albeit by the government.
JL with another racially-centered thread.

Are you still trying to convince everybody you white?
  • DSK
  • 02-17-2016, 08:31 AM
JL with another racially-centered thread.

Are you still trying to convince everybody you white? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I'm not JL, and I hope some black guy gets a promotion over you to increase diversity at your job, you faggot loving liberal race card playing filthy dirty pig.
LMAO @ JL, the biggest liar and welsher in the HISTORY of the political forum.

We've offered evidence that you ARE JL for more than a year now. All you've done is say you're not. Yet yiur every post suggests you're a liar.

That's hardly proof, you lying, cheating, welshing pool of pus.
I'm not JL, and I hope some black guy gets a promotion over you to increase diversity at your job, you faggot loving liberal race card playing filthy dirty pig. Originally Posted by DSK
You're being redundant. The Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM was born to be "bottom-boy".
the term "compensatory" doesn't really fit

any Hispanic from wherever or black coming from overseas from any country to this country, moves ahead of me in any line the government has for free stuff

for what discrimination are they being compensated?

and as for descendants of slaves, hasn't the trillions of welfare dollars spent since the 60's compensated for that already?

as the San Antonio Castro brothers might well have said, we had to walk to school, and my mother had to work, and all we ever got was a free ride to Stanford, you gringos still owe us.
  • DSK
  • 02-17-2016, 02:30 PM

any Hispanic from wherever or black coming from overseas from any country to this country, moves ahead of me in any line the government has for free stuff

and as for descendants of slaves, hasn't the trillions of welfare dollars spent since the 60's compensated for that already?

as the San Antonio Castro brothers might well have said, we had to walk to school, and my mother had to work, and all we ever got was a free ride to Stanford, you gringos still owe us. Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
I completely agree with you, but many do not, and they justify their power grab with the idea they are owed something for discrimination.

I just want to call it by the right name, so they have to defend the correct premise - which is that white people owe them.
  • DSK
  • 02-17-2016, 02:32 PM
LMAO @ JL, the biggest liar and welsher in the HISTORY of the political forum.

We've offered evidence that you ARE JL for more than a year now. All you've done is say you're not. Yet yiur every post suggests you're a liar.

That's hardly proof, you lying, cheating, welshing pool of pus. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I'm not JL, but you are:

A Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM born to be "bottom-boy".
YouRong receives "compensatory reparations" based on his qualification for "compensatory discrimination adjustments" to offset the deficiencies generated by his seemingly nontreatable muscle relaxation syndrome that has no doubt infected his ass as evidenced by the progressive bloating, which further aggravates the muscle relaxation syndrome, necessitating the issuance of larger chairs to ACCOMMODATE his expanding posterior.
  • DSK
  • 02-17-2016, 09:11 PM
YouRong receives "compensatory reparations" based on his qualification for "compensatory discrimination adjustments" to offset the deficiencies generated by his seemingly nontreatable muscle relaxation syndrome that has no doubt infected his ass as evidenced by the progressive bloating, which further aggravates the muscle relaxation syndrome, necessitating the issuance of larger chairs to ACCOMMODATE his expanding posterior. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Well put!!
YouRong receives "compensatory reparations" based on his qualification for "compensatory discrimination adjustments" to offset the deficiencies generated by his seemingly nontreatable muscle relaxation syndrome that has no doubt infected his ass as evidenced by the progressive bloating, which further aggravates the muscle relaxation syndrome, necessitating the issuance of larger chairs to ACCOMMODATE his expanding posterior. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Some one get the DOTY a new Thesaurus! He's channeling the original DOTY, the Merriam-Webster worshipping, squeak, squeak, squeaky IBIdiot

Ignore this, LLEPHANTMAN!

That's why his nickname is "ASSUP"!
That's why his nickname is "ASSUP"! Originally Posted by LexusLover
... and why he was so proud of his unique avatar:

• WTF
  • 02-18-2016, 09:05 AM

as the San Antonio Castro brothers might well have said, we had to walk to school, and my mother had to work, and all we ever got was a free ride to Stanford, you gringos still owe us. Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
I think we should quit providing food and shelter to orphans.
  • DSK
  • 02-18-2016, 09:18 AM
I think we should quit providing food and shelter to orphans.
Originally Posted by WTF
Actually, I think we should bring back orphanages instead of paying out AFDC.
Babe Ruth was an orphan, he turned out OK.