Encounter: Linley Parker - Flaky but worh it(?)

Date: 7/15/23
Name: Linley Parker
User ID:: P371714
Phone: She will provide
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://preferred411.com/P371714
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Downtown 4-star hotel
Activities: Conv (see ROS), DFK, BBBJ, FIV, FIA, Mish, Doggie, CFS
Hair Length and Color: Past shoulders, dark brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: Short, toned, totally built for fun, world-class ass.
Excellent hygiene.
Recommendation: If you can shut her up, it might be worth it.
She is fun but flaky most of the time. Scratched her off my list after couple of ncns.
Her rate has jumped a bit.
She’s good just not worth the price tag. Or the constant talking, delays, doing random shit and randomly getting ready to leave with an hour left in the session lol. I’ve see her twice same shit both times.
  • Xanga
  • 07-24-2023, 07:11 AM
These comments are hilarious and very accurate based on my 1 time with her. I would never repeat.I would not recommend. Beautiful girl, but that's about it.
She’s good just not worth the price tag. Or the constant talking, delays, doing random shit and randomly getting ready to leave with an hour left in the session lol. I’ve see her twice same shit both times. Originally Posted by Apitt12
I spent over two hours watching her bounce around and talking. I lost interest she obviously had none so I left
Does anyone follow Linley’s available now ads on p411? I subscribe, but haven’t checked in quite awhile since I’ve been out of action and not traveling to Dallas. She may offer specials that bring her rate down, although I don’t recall if she did so last time I checked.