coming to springfield Ill this thurs,fri,and sat.

Hey guys Im Keeki and Im stoping in Springfield Ill this thurs through sat and I have never been there before..anyone have any suggestions on where to stay and where not to stay..and anything else I need to know? Thank u in advance
The north side of Springfield is where most hobby stuff takes place. The north side of town, meaning I-44 is where most of the motels are and it can be kind of scuzzy. In the SE part of town there are a few better places to stay like a Best Western and a couple more, I can't really think of their names. This loction is near hwy 65 and Battlefield rd. Plenty of food places around and a grocery store. Good luck and enjoy your time in the bunghole of the bible belt.
The north side of Springfield is where most hobby stuff takes place. The north side of town, meaning I-44 is where most of the motels are and it can be kind of scuzzy. In the SE part of town there are a few better places to stay like a Best Western and a couple more, I can't really think of their names. This loction is near hwy 65 and Battlefield rd. Plenty of food places around and a grocery store. Good luck and enjoy your time in the bunghole of the bible belt. Originally Posted by buzzworm86
I believe she's coming to Springfield, ILLINOIS, not Missouri. Keeki, there are nice hotels on the west side of the city, near White Oaks Mall & the airport.
Have fun my sexy friend!
thanks babe...hope to have fun here.
I believe she's coming to Springfield, ILLINOIS, not Missouri. Keeki, there are nice hotels on the west side of the city, near White Oaks Mall & the airport. Originally Posted by papadee
yup, now I see the Ill in her thread, my blind fault, i hope Illinois is better then SWMO.
There are some nice hotels in the south-east part of Springfield - Crown Plaza, Drury, Hilton Garden Inn, etc. Avoid the Microtel Inn & Suites - they're nosy.