Dinner For 6

My love for great comedy is insanely unacceptable by man's standards. Conversation came up, someone asked who is my favorite? Good question. I realized it is nearly impossible to have only one favorite comedian.

Follow up question:

If you could invite 5 over for dinner who might they be?

Hummmpt. Good question, again.

Who would you invite to dinner? Only 5. Dead or alive are suitable answers. Explanations are bonus.
Jesus, just to find out what he really thinks about what people are saying about him
Pythagoras, because he was brilliant
Nicola Tesla, to find out what happened to his papers after he died.
Groucho Marx, well, he's Groucho Marx
Hedy Lamarr. Just because.
five people??? I guess it depends on what kind of evening I want to have. You could combine entertainment with knowledge by inviting Catherine the Great of Russia. Knowledge with crude, nasty sex. Theodore Roosevelt, Queen Elizabeth I, Will Rogers, and Cleopatra. First dinner, then knowledge, finally pussy to end the evening.
Comedy comes in all forms from all walks of life. All is welcomed as long as it is limited to 5 picks.
Ok, as I told you Brienne at my table would be: Redd Fox, Richard Pryor, George Carlin, Sam Kinison and good ol' Rodney.............. I get no respect.
ive never laughed so hard as i did one night watching Jonathan Winters.

Jerry Lewis would be a study in extremes and most likely very interesting, as would Charlie Chaplin, perhaps they would be too much alike to have both.

not a comedian but he can tell a story and tell it very funnily..yeah funnily is a word, an adverb....terry bradshaw

for a wry quip at just the right time to burst the bubble of anyone such that all would hear and then double over in laughter...groucho marx

richard prior...dont drink milk unless you love it coming out your nose.
For the deep thoughts:
Jesus
Abe Lincoln
Christopher Hitchens
Steve Jobs
Margaret Thatcher

For comic relief:

Bill Mahar
Chelsey Handler
Joy Bahar
Lewis Black
Lewis CK

For sexy times...
Lovely Layonie - Dallas
Aislyn Novalee - Dallas
Alyssa Nicole - Dallas
Channel Taylor - Dallas
SweetSophieSilk - Indiana
Hot Macy - Indiana
My love for great comedy is insanely unacceptable by man's standards. Conversation came up, someone asked who is my favorite? Good question. I realized it is nearly impossible to have only one favorite comedian.

Follow up question:

If you could invite 5 over for dinner who might they be?

Hummmpt. Good question, again.

Who would you invite to dinner? Only 5. Dead or alive are suitable answers. Explanations are bonus. Originally Posted by Miss Brienne
wasnt it five comedians?
My favorite BoZos are:

Jerry Glanville
Joe Biden
Ron Paul
Gary Johnson
Bare Back Obama
CuteOldGuy
Jerry Brown
Barry Switzer
(too many..we'll have to do musical chairs for seating)

-------------------

Favorite posters:

LexusLover
MRHAPPY (you said dead)
ChicagoBoy
TXBulldog
Gnadfly
Old Shark

-------------------

Stupid fucks:

Fast Gunn
Fast Gunn
Fast Gunn
Fast Gunn
Fast Gunn
Fast Gunn
Jonathan Winters
Tim Conway
Robin Williams
Red Skelton
Groucho Marx

or . . .
The Wayans brothers with Anna Maria Horsford.
Your Assholiness, it is my honor to be on your Bozo list. Rest assured, you are on mine, as well.

Hey there! Glad to know i made the cut! How are you sweetie?? Xoxox someone just brought this to my attention as ive been a hot topic of google lately w a stalker provider whos been giving me a pretty hard time . Thanks for making my day even tho this was written some time ago! Xoxo
  • Old-T
  • 05-23-2013, 07:30 PM
It seems the question has broadened to 5 people. That is a very difficult choice, but at least tonight it would be:
--Thomas Jefferson: could hold a deep conversation about damn near anything. And to find out just how spot-on or off target today's political "experts" are about the intent of the original
--The Dali Lama--the REAL one, not the one on here: heard many of his talks and I am fascinated by his world view coupled with ecumenism.
--Pachacuti, the 9th Inca. Only Genghis Kahn conquered more is so little time. I suspect the conversation between him and Jefferson on issues of governance, slavery, justified rebellion/war might be incredibly fascinating.
--Sir Isaac Newton: see comment under Jefferson.
--QE-I: One of the most powerful people in the world as a woman in a man's universe.
--The Dali Lama--the REAL one, not the one on here: Originally Posted by Old-T
Damn, all of this time I thought the "one on here" was the "REAL one."

Just for that Lama, I am going to take back the only nice thing I have ever said about you!

From now on, you can shut your whore mouth!
  • CJOHN
  • 05-23-2013, 08:47 PM
you are referring post #9