Electric Toothbrush on your balls?

So...to try something new, I bought an electric toothbrush, and used it as a combination massager / scrotum scratcher. It was deliriously wonderful.

My google-fu might be weak, but I didn't see any chatter about this kind of thing. I can't be the only one to have ever thought of this.
yea, I have a regular fetish client who brings one with him for fun time, I use it on way more than just his balls tho. the vibrations are super strong and he is pretty much addicted to it as a supplement to our other playing with sounds, vibes and violet wand and more. i do think u can get hooked on the strong vibrations and need to always use it.
You can put a glove over it and put it up the bottom too.
Use lots of lube though...
So, if you want to tone it down a little, do you use sensodyne?

Sorry, just couldn't help myself.

On my way to buy one now.
yea, I have a regular fetish client who brings one with him for fun time Originally Posted by sue_nami
Would you consider it a fetish? I think most/all men scratch their balls. I just discovered that a $6 battery powered toothbrush does it better...SO much better.

I combined it with masturbation, and instead of a 5-10 minute "physical gratification checkbox" I had an hour long session with myself, where the gentle bristle action tickling/scratching my scrotum was absolutely the best sensation I have ever experienced in my life. 1000% better than BLS. I couldn't even focus on the pr0n I was watching or focus on the release because I was literally catatonic with pleasure.
well hun, the fetish part is the violet wand and the stainless steel sounds up his urethra, the toothbrush is just icing on the cake for him. If I had a FBSM client with a toothbrush, that alone wouldn't justify the fetish session upcharge, however add in all the other kinky stuff i do for him and it is certainly a fetish session.
  • Sandy
  • 09-21-2016, 11:08 PM
My ex-boyfriend stole my violet wand.
That SOB!
Would you consider it a fetish? I think most/all men scratch their balls. I just discovered that a $6 battery powered toothbrush does it better...SO much better.

I combined it with masturbation, and instead of a 5-10 minute "physical gratification checkbox" I had an hour long session with myself, where the gentle bristle action tickling/scratching my scrotum was absolutely the best sensation I have ever experienced in my life. 1000% better than BLS. I couldn't even focus on the pr0n I was watching or focus on the release because I was literally catatonic with pleasure. Originally Posted by TravelingGentleman
I learned that little trick when I went through Bondassage training. It's amazing what "pervertables" you can find at home and at Home Depot, among other places!!!

Love it!

Thanks for the topic. I wouldn't consider it a fetish in and of itself. When combined with nails, floggers on the cock, harshness and the whole cock in ball torture shabang, then yes ... it's a fetish.

Otherwise, it's a feel good vibration, but that's just one person's opinion.

Thanks for the topic!

Sincerely,
Elisabeth

PS If you ever find yourself in Dallas ... hmmmm.
My ex-boyfriend stole my violet wand. Originally Posted by Kinky Carrie
I hate that when guys take your important toys!!! Kink Lab makes a more affordable one that you can get off of Extreme Restraints. Or they used to. In a hurry but I might go back and try to find that link later on.

Best regards,
Elisabeth
I Googled violet wand.

Ouch.

I am trying to envision how/where I would enjoy getting shocked, and I'm not seeing it.
[QUOTE=TravelingGentleman;10586 71136]I Googled violet wand.

Ouch.

I am trying to envision how/where I would enjoy getting shocked, and I'm not seeing it.[/QUOT

It's been my experience that men either love the violet wand or hate it. Rarely an in between.
I'm guilty of using my electric toothbrush for pleasurable reasons. This one time I had used my ex's battery-operated electric shaver....something about vibrating objests I just love!
[QUOTE=ElisabethWhispers;105867 1146]
I Googled violet wand.

Ouch.

I am trying to envision how/where I would enjoy getting shocked, and I'm not seeing it.[/QUOT

It's been my experience that men either love the violet wand or hate it. Rarely an in between. Originally Posted by TravelingGentleman

Absolutely love it on BLS and taint.
Mistress may I please have another?
I learned that little trick when I went through Bondassage training. It's amazing what "pervertables" you can find at home and at Home Depot, among other places!!!

Love it!

Thanks for the topic. I wouldn't consider it a fetish in and of itself. When combined with nails, floggers on the cock, harshness and the whole cock in ball torture shabang, then yes ... it's a fetish.

Otherwise, it's a feel good vibration, but that's just one person's opinion.

Thanks for the topic!

Sincerely,
Elisabeth

PS If you ever find yourself in Dallas ... hmmmm. Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
Find myself in Dallas...ALL THE TIME! Gonna hafta come and see you some day. Just have to figure out what I want when I do. Or just let you be in charge...

(touching myself now....)