iso sensual dominant provider

So not sure if I should post this here but the Dallas iso forum has not given me any luck yet...

What I am really looking for is someone local to the Fort Worth area who enjoys being dominant. Not looking to be beat on but some physical "play" is great. I am very open minded and would not have many limits at all.

If you feel that you would be a good match please let me know.

This is a strong drive in me and if the right person can be found it will be for ongoing visits.

Thanks in advance for your responses and PMs.
Elisabeth Whispers might help out... if you go to search providers and look up 40-65 age, Caucasian, Asian and Hispanic; select Dallas for the city and then at bottom use search button... you will come up with a whole bunch of providers and several have fetish/dom services...
Miss Whispers is the gal!

also MsAthena and I visit and do offer that when we are in town

also try Mariedfw
DR
did you mean: marie35????
Mariedfw does not provide any results when I did a search....
Lindsey Lacey is your choice....
Lindsey lacy rocks too!

MarieLynn of DFW -- she has a showcase here
Lindsey lacy rocks too!

MarieLynn of DFW -- she has a showcase here Originally Posted by DallasRain
Thank you DallasRain!

Yep! I enjoy being sensually dominant to the unwilling man....
Lindsey Lacey is your choice.... Originally Posted by nubuzz2010
Although I've never met her, I'd have to second Lindsey Lacey. She just sounds wonderful.

Now, if you get to my neck of the woods, I'd love to sensually do things to you that would make you remember our time together for a very long time!
Lindsey is your lady. I have seen her many times and from your wish list I believe she can provide everything you are in search of.
Yes Lindsey Lacey is the one you want for a regular Dom session in DFW. Enjoy~~
Lindsey Lacey doesn't have a showcase on eccie, but here is a link to a recent ad http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=805888
she has a p411 profile...she will rock your world....the epitome of class & grace
I can be sensual and dominant. Depends on what you like.