Date: 9/17/18
Name: Sensual Sara
Phone: 402-998-5598
Email Address: sensualsarastone@hotmail.com
URL / Website: sensualsara
https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=290001 *
City: Omaha/Lincoln
State: Nebraska
Address: She lives in Omaha but comes to me in Lincoln, MN, Florida or wherever I am
Activities: Travel, dining, companionship, laughs, dancing, jet ski-ing, parasailing, waterparks,, keeping my glass full and my balls empty.
Hair Length and Color: Fine Spun dark gold, past the shoulder
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: "Thick". Shelf hips, small waist, squeezable ass, just right knockers. I wouldn't say BBW as she's quite solid all over except for her mommy middle. She's had a C-section and apparently had some complications resulting in some lack of muscle tone in her midriff. Nothing off putting (no 'crazy' looking stretch marks or scars). Shes a tad self conscious of her mid-drift going so far as to decline my offer of, what I thought to be a very attractive bikini. Having said that, because she is a little self conscious of her tummy area, she is EXCEEDINGLY fastidious in that regard. I'm partial to voluptuous, 'real women' anyway and those of us who chase the chubettes have, at one time or another, smelled a navel that was a bit funky. None of that with Sara. I'm pretty sure that she Q-tips hers with witch hazel regularly as part of her regimen. I've shared hotel rooms, cruise ship berths, and even bedrooms in some of my homes with her and she's like Dolly Parton... she doesn't ever want 'her man' of the moment to see her not totally together. For what it's worth, she also "cleans up" very well. I've taken her to some very upscale restaurants, events, etc. and although she doesn't have an Ivy League education, she can hold her own. The proverbial "lady in the parlor and freak in the bed" if you will.
Recommendation: Yes

staff edit: add link to Bio Page-S31
Dude. Your review was the shit. Wish I had the bankroll to pull that. But yeah sara used to make trips to GI saw her alot. Favorite provider. Hands down. God. I'm generally only good for a 30 min shakedown. But seriously good review for a wonderful provider. Trying to get her to come back to GI think she might excited to see her again.
Eloquent and informative review. Full of veracity I can corroborate; Sara is an absolute gem.