Houston Photographer Available

I travel frequently but I am still based in Houston and am always available to shoot in Houston. I am available at my location or I can come to you. In honor of my approaching birthday for the rest of May thru July 1 I am offering an unadvertised showcase special but you have to mention birthday when pm'ing about it I am also doing another round of hotel shoots for those that requested and for those that don't mind taking a day trip there is a very special location scouted in Austin for a weekend shoot.

Here are a few of the providers I have worked with and there are more examples on my blog that range from beauty to fetish. If you would like to schedule a shoot feel free to pm me or call/text me at 832-693-2591.

d understands.
Thanks John...I aim to please
Yep he's the best ....
Thank you Allison :-)
I want to thank all that have shot this week and for those that have booked for next week I look forward to our shoots. I still have some openings for next week and the month of June so if you are interested in shooting feel free to pm me.
DDBD is one of the best!!
Thank you SweetCakes and you.already know I love working with you :-)
I'm back in Houston and scheduling shoots. If you're interested in shooting feel free to pm or call me.

Here are a few from my shoot with AsianTrish - thank you again for an awesome shoot and I am totally looking forward to the next one.

A few from my shoot with Sonya Playmate in San Antonio - as always Sonya you are a ROCKSTAR!!

DDBD, You are the best! Keep up the great work. Wee
Thanks Sonya
I have a few openings left for this week and next week. PM or call if you're interested in shooting.

It's been a busy few days and I want to thank everyone that has come by to shoot. I am skipping New Orleans so I will be in Houston over the next two weeks so for those that inquired if you want to schedule feel free to pm or call me.
thank u for the pic they are great hope to see u soon