74 school shootings since Sandy Hook. More dead today.

Fact.

Please take your Mewling about how the government is grabbing your guns and shove it RIGHt UP YOUR ASSES.

Enough is enough, you hillbilly assholes!

Your stupidity is responsible for dead children every fucking week.

Fact.

Please explain how this isn't your fault.
Fact.

Please take your RIGHTs and shove them RIGHt UP YOUR ASSES.

Fact.

Please explain how this isn't your fault. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

I used to have a girlfriend like you... except her eyes weren't crossed and she didn't whine as much as you.
Assup, you blame the right for you being off your meds. Again, you need to seek better mental professional help.
Fact.

Please take your RIGHTs and shove them RIGHt UP YOUR ASSES.

Fact.

74 school shootings since Sandy Hook. I didn't realize it was that many. Has our society gotten that bad since Obama became president?

Jim
Fact.

Please take your Mewling about how the government is grabbing your guns and shove it RIGHt UP YOUR ASSES.

Enough is enough, you hillbilly assholes!

Fact.

Yesterday, 3,000 babies were murdered by their mothers. They never even got a chance to go to school.
yeah, it's since the NEEEEGRO became president that WHITE PEOPLE, notably mentally unstable white people (ahem, Slobbrin), started killing kids at schools.

Yeah, it's Obama's fault, Jim. Great observation.

We all know it to be true.
I knew, you Ozombies would use this distraction... http://dailycaller.com/2014/06/10/ob...#ixzz34L3hjJy4
Please try and concentrate on the subject matter and explain how this is OK.
Please try and concentrate on the subject matter and explain how this is OK. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
It is not okay. But you can't fix it. The only way to make life idiot proof is to remove the idiots...starting with you.
Please try and concentrate on the subject matter and explain how this is OK. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

This is what happens when we give up our guns...

• Old-T
  • 06-11-2014, 09:20 PM
I would live to see negligent homicide charges against any parent whose gun is used by a minor in shootings like this. If you want the privilege of owning guns then you should be responsible for keeping them safe. Not in daddy's closet under a blanket, etc. Or are some folks on here not really believers in gun owner responsibility? And if the kid could "get around" the safeguards then that reinforces the negligence aspect.
I would live to see negligent homicide charges against any parent whose gun is used by a minor in shootings like this. If you want the privilege of owning guns then you should be responsible for keeping them safe. Not in daddy's closet under a blanket, etc. Or are some folks on here not really believers in gun owner responsibility? And if the kid could "get around" the safeguards then that reinforces the negligence aspect. Originally Posted by Old-T

Old-Trollop... The Imperial

Great. To nobody's surprise, Slobbrin comes out in favor of more school shootings.

Is it that he's really that stupid, or does he harbor deep seeded jealousy for anyone who went to school?

Which one is is Slobbo?

BTW -- a gun is high hopes for you, Forrest. you shouldn't be allowed a fucking drivers license.

What kind of a jell-O they got tonight in the Cuckoo's Nest?
How many of these shooters were on some type of "psyco" drug?