Mean-spirited, hate-filled hobbyists bash women for what reason?

Yep, I find it absolutely hilarious that you said you've been to two dead hooker funerals! I'm still laughing at it!

Tell me, how do they get all the pallbearers in the back seat? Originally Posted by Wakeup
You know, when I was a kid, I thought dead baby jokes were hilarious. Now, not so much. I guess I outgrew them. I guess some never lose their interest in puerile humor.
Now Miss Kay, you definitely sang a much, MUCH different tune when Monster came and visited with you a few years back.

*where's that review, where's that review?? AHHHHHH Here we go!!*

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1153013

Even though it's been almost three years, I still remember our session quite well. Why because you were an awesome provider, and a sweet girl, but aside as our session was ending you told me "You were wonderful" (and no you were not referring to the sex of course, lol. You were clearly referring to me as a client) Those were YOUR words, not mine. It is for that reason that I still do not have anything negative to say to you or about you.

I had no clue this thread was even going on until someone pointed me to it via PM. And I am only responding to you because you are the only provider who has seen me BCD. Did you feel threatened when you saw me? NOPE. Did you ever feel uncomfortable when you saw me?? NOPE. Funny how every provider who has seen me has never had anything else but good thing to say about me YOURSELF included.

The other providers in this thread have never met me a day in their life so I could give a rats ass what they think about me. And I would be willing to bet money that the feeling is mutual. If they wanna throw a fucken Hissy Fit over one stupid joke (AND YES IT WAS A JOKE) then so be it. That says a lot more about them than it does me.

You should let Monster cum see you next time you're in town Kay. You have before and you were treated like the beautiful lady you are, and I have plenty of reputable providers who would tell you that you be treated just as good the next time.

That's disgusting.. especially considered a provider in Hawaii was strangled n killed by a client a week or 2 ago.

Smh meanwhile I've seen providers get banned for not masking a dangerous asshat's phone number properly. But they are allowed to degrade and joke about killing a provider. Smh. It's always been one sided .. that's why I usually don't even participate in coed or any other forum than posting ads and minding my own business.
Austin is a great city with great giys.. But I don't envy the local ladies one bit. Especially having to take shit from someone you'd probably never see in a million years anyway.
Whatever mod handled that situation is a joke. I can see how some stuff slides .. But joking about killing a provider and fucking her corspse should NEVER be one of them. Originally Posted by Kay2Day
Or.... guys can use this site was intended for... buying some pussy and that's it... But I know that's not going to happen.. there's guys with 23k post and have never reviewed a piece of ass or contributed any useful info to the hobby. Go figure...
But there's no reason to be disrespecting a provider saying to kill her and fuck her corpse... That's beyond you're normal schoolyard bullshit ' you're a fat whore.. you're this your that"
That's straight up demented and if we can't post certain stuff about the clients.. there should be a line you don't cross with providers Originally Posted by Kay2Day
Yes my 1 no review... which was a year and half ago ...out of 201 reviews. Let me go sit and cry im a corner now lol lmao
But I did appreciate the valuable feedback of my one no review on 7 years on this site.. it helped me improve myself and my business...
And ever since then I've posted selfies every month so everybody who's interested in can see what I currently look like. So carry on
This is the type of grade school bs I'm talking about. Can't converse like 2 adults.. All the pencil dick trolls always resort to name calling and dramatics. .
Instead of talking about the subject at hand you want to talk about my price point... here's my discussion on that.. if you think it's too high don't contact me. End of discussion lol

This thread isn't about my review from a year and half ago...its about guys saying they would kill a provider and fuck their dead corpse... and all the other disrespecful stuff that gets said with no recourse...
If you would like to take about that review you should probably start a new thread.. ijs Originally Posted by Kay2Day
Grits- that's why I love my Midwest guys.. you guys are freaking awesome... probably why there's been alot of Texas girls visiting more frequently than ever. They know where to go to be treated right ♡♡♡

That's all I'm saying... there's alot of shit that gets joked about on this site.. But violence against woman should NEVER be one of them. I don't care how someone justifies it... it's totally unacceptable. If you think it's okay to abuse women physically or otherwise..you seriously have mental problems.. that should NEVER be acceptable part of this lifestyle.

Omg can you imagine the uproar if a provider told a client... (hypothetically of course) "I'm going to cut off that thing you claim as a dick shove it so far down your throat until u choke and die" omg the overly sensitive trolls would be freaking out. Lol
But fact check... how many clients have actually died by getting their sucks shoved down their throats? Probably None. How many providers have been raped and strangled by clients... Unfortunately more than a few... it's not and never has been a joking matter..

besides without the women being an active part of this site.. it would look like a gay circle jerk lol theres thousands of active users on this site and most of them are decent guys just looking for a safer way to hobby.

There are a few, that I can see sitting at their pc/phones with a tissue in hand and a finger up their butt berating providers as they ferociously beat their man meat..jizzing in their own eye saying take that you dirty whore ... and you know what GOOD FOR U. I'm not one to judge .. but is it too much to send a bitch a gift card to show your appreciation once in awhile geeez Louise lmao..

Ahhh now see that totally make sense now. Ty for the clarification lol Originally Posted by Kay2Day
You know, when I was a kid, I thought dead baby jokes were hilarious. Now, not so much. I guess I outgrew them. I guess some never lose their interest in puerile humor. Originally Posted by tandyscone
Wait...when you were a child, you were making jokes about that and talking about dead hookers? Maybe I understand a bit more why you're here...

Heh, do you know what puerile means, or did you just Google something and thought the word looked cool?
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...post1059481129

You don't seem all that quiet to me lol. Originally Posted by Alyssa71
Yeah, what can I say...when I'm missed, I'm missed...
  • Old-T
  • 05-09-2017, 07:06 AM
Wait...when you were a child, you were making jokes about that and talking about dead hookers? Maybe I understand a bit more why you're here...

Heh, do you know what puerile means, or did you just Google something and thought the word looked cool? Originally Posted by Wakeup
A visit by the defecating one is always an experience. Not a good one, but far too often memorable in a bad way. Now, besides being an obnoxious person set on world mind control he is trying to be intentionally stupid.
A visit by the defecating one is always an experience to those who are obsessed with him. Originally Posted by Old-T
FTFY...
On another note, I'd like to take this time to congratulate the mods in Nebraska and Kansas City for not letting trolls infiltrate our coed section. Originally Posted by Luxie
Let it be noted that Still Looking and Whimpers have been posting in KC Coed.
  • NC-17
  • 05-09-2017, 07:54 AM
Another reason is anonymity. When your online and no one really knows who you are. You can be a dick
Another reason is anonymity. When your online and no one really knows who you are. You can be a dick Originally Posted by NC-17
Good point online and pay to play websites forums.Pay to play without stress.Enjoy
Another reason is anonymity. When your online and no one really knows who you are. You can be a dick Originally Posted by NC-17
There's a pretty big assumption in there...come back when you realize what it is...
no free sessions
  • Old-T
  • 05-09-2017, 12:40 PM
FTFY... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Neither the car nor the driver is "obsessed" with the bug that splattered on the windshield.
  • gt27
  • 05-09-2017, 01:13 PM
Umm. . .. I think one is enough. She didn't coin that phrase as I have read it before and there are serial killers out there.

As far as keeping a list, wtf? Did the inner stalker type that statement?
Neither the car nor the driver is "obsessed" with the bug that splattered on the windshield. Originally Posted by Old-T
Be sure to let me know when I get splattered...I'd hate to miss out on it!
  • Old-T
  • 05-09-2017, 05:42 PM
But of course!

Maybe.

No, that would take the fun out of it.