Do Not Feed the Trolls

Nina to Marshall:
Any other verbal interaction between you and me will be in paid circumstances only, i find my time too precious to give it to you for free. Originally Posted by ninasastri
Sounds like a good policy for all of us...
Nina to Marshall:

Sounds like a good policy for all of us... Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Don't worry CT, I'll never schedule with you.......
Nina to Marshall:

Sounds like a good policy for all of us... Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
It is, you are right Charles
MA, I love your avatar. LOL.
  • WTF
  • 04-14-2011, 11:15 AM
Sounds like a case of trollism

Originally Posted by ninasastri
Any other verbal interaction between you and me will be in paid circumstances only, i find my time too precious to give it to you for free
Wow!! I just read this. I can't believe she said that. Pure awesome!
Nina to Marshall:

You just have to love a woman so classy she can tell you to "F*%k OFF" and make you think she told you how handsome you are!!

Nina dear, if only New York was close to Connecticut......hey, wait a minute.....
Don't worry CT, I'll never schedule with you....... Originally Posted by Marshall
I`d schedule with Charles Tudor anytime for free concerning a coffee or dinner and an awesome conversation. I am sure he is a splendid conversation partner. Any time spent with him can only be beneficial. Unlike time wasted with some other people....:-)
Thanks Naomi,
Thanks Ed :-))))))......love you guys..... sometimes i let the "Lady" in myself out. Imagine me like a proper english hostess or like the redhead in "Desperate housewives". :-))) (giggle) when i was typing these lines....
Thanks Naomi,
Thanks Ed :-))))))......love you guys..... sometimes i let the "Lady" in myself out. Imagine me like a proper english hostess or like the redhead in "Desperate housewives". :-))) (giggle) when i was typing these lines.... Originally Posted by ninasastri
I see you found them.
Amazing

Some hump annoys you

You want people to ignore him

So you start a thread about him???

:c lap:
Does seem counterproductive
Kind of makes one wonder who the troll really is.

What was the over/under on the OP asking the mods to close his post?
  • WTF
  • 04-15-2011, 07:17 AM
Kind of makes one wonder who the troll really is.
? Originally Posted by gnadfly

gnadfly, if you start getting hungry might be your first clue as to who the troll(s) are!