Dallas Ladies - Enjoy a Serious Massage

• Mr. G
  • 09-23-2016, 11:37 AM
I have been in the hobby for 15 years and enjoy
making ladies smile with my massage skills. I was
trained by a couple of Registered Massage Therapist
& have had quite a few say I should expand my service.

JGirl/Jessica Wild has been getting an hour massage
from me every week for over 3 years and agreed to
be a reference for me >>>
http://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=59593

I only have 2 reviews on ECCIE since 2009 since
what we do is just between us. I do have over 50
OK's on P411 in nearly 10 years.

The session would be at your location and I am available
from 9-4 on weekdays. The cost would be $50 for 1 hour.
I do have a RW job so planning is encouraged.

Please email with any questions >>>
gmcd9@yahoo.com

Thanks for reading this---Mr. G
I would recommend this gentleman for ladies who like to take care of theirself and keep themselves up. We all know the hobby can take a toll on the body.

Mr. G is great with his hands. Professional. No pervert here. His services are also very reasonable and convenient. MUST SEE!
I too have also seen this gentleman for a very long time. He has the best hands around. I am always sore from running and working out. He definitely knows his stuff. Give him a try! You won't be sorry!
  • Jgirl
  • 01-13-2017, 10:29 AM
Mr. G is amazing! He is just as good as any LMT that I have gone to and as an LMT myself I have plenty of experience. I recently had a surgical procedure done and he came over as soon as I needed him to help me recover. He's respectful, Great with his hands, he knows exactly where the problem areas are & one of the best things is that he is almost like a counselor as well lol. He's a great listener and a great friend.
Date: Jan 24 2017
Provider: Mr G
Phone: 214-228-2116
Email Address: gmcd9@yahoo.com
URL / Website: N/A
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: My Place
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: Massage, Convo
Session Length: 1 hour plus
Fee: 50 + tip
Hair Length and Color: short gray
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Older gentleman with gray hair and mustache.
Recommendation: Yes
Rest of Story: Mr G came over to my place promptly on time. I already had the massage table set up and ready to go. We exchanged some pleasantries as it had been awhile since we had seen each other. I turned on some music, took off my robe and got on the table. You should know that Mr G prefers to massage while he is naked. He said its not a requirement but I had no problems with it. I already knew how great he was with his hands and couldn't wait. I know all too well how a massage session seems to go by way too fast so I asked him to concentrate on legs and back. I had recently stepped up my workout routine so I was in dire need of muscle rubbins lol. We started with front of the legs, moved to the back and finished with back of the legs. By the end I was completely relaxed. Let me tell you I was making sounds similar to a purring whale. He really does know how to find the knots and work them out! At the end he even had me lay on my side to better get at my ql's. I cannot recommend Mr G enough! Def going to become a regular thing for me.
Just got finish with my much needed massage with Mr.G
I have had the pleasure of his company twice now.
This time was spur of the moment and it was exactly what I needed.
Very polite, respectful and will continue to see him.
Great with his hands and asks what areas need focus. I have issues with my neck and right shoulder so When I need more attention I will be calling him, which will be more often now.
Treat yourself ladies you deserve is!
Very Relaxing. Defenitly u knows his stuff. Very soft hands. Loved it will be hopefully seeing him again soon.
Mr.G Thank You So Much
  • Zena
  • 03-04-2017, 09:46 AM
I need this. Wish he was in Waco.
I have been in the hobby for 15 years and enjoy
making ladies smile with my massage skills. I was
trained by a couple of Registered Massage Therapist
& have had quite a few say I should expand my service.

JGirl/Jessica Wild has been getting an hour massage
from me every week for over 3 years and agreed to
be a reference for me >>>
http://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=59593

I only have 2 reviews on ECCIE since 2009 since
what we do is just between us. I do have over 50
OK's on P411 in nearly 10 years.

The session would be at your location and I am available
from 9-4 on weekdays. The cost would be $50 for 1 hour.
I do have a RW job so planning is encouraged.

Please email with any questions >>>
gmcd9@yahoo.com

Thanks for reading this---Mr. G Originally Posted by Mr. G
Come to Indiana
  • Jgirl
  • 04-26-2017, 10:56 AM
I saw Mr. G yesterday after waiting over a month since my last massage and I can totally tell that I waited way too long in between sessions!
Once your body gets used to having a regular massage and then you go an extended period without one it is amazing how your body craves the massage after not getting one. Lesson learned!
Mr. G is AMAZING!!!! Jgirl told me about him over a year ago and I finally saw him! It was my first massage and now I am hooked! I have him booked weekly!!! YOU HAVE TO SEE HIM!!!! All you need is faith, trust, a little pixie dust, and Mr. G to work his magic! xoxoxox