WALMART DOOR GREETER FIRED

A lady walks in walmart to exchange some clothes.The young male GREETER makes small talk with her.Lady are those boys twins.she replied like a bitch.NO,one is 6 and the other is 9,why would you ask such a stupid question.The young door GREETER replied,cause you are so fucking ugly I could not imagine anyone sleeping with you twice.
A lady walks in walmart to exchange some clothes.The young male GREETER makes small talk with her.Lady are those boys twins.she replied like a bitch.NO,one is 6 and the other is 9,why would you ask such a stupid question.The young door GREETER replied,cause you are so fucking ugly I could not imagine anyone sleeping with you twice. Originally Posted by lowgear
Billy McCormick fuck you. Fat piece of shit.
Billy McCormick fuck you. Fat piece of shit. Originally Posted by seamonkey
How RUDE!!!! ^^^^^^
SEAMONKEY was aka Heidi from Discret referrals agency in new Orleans, she has had many handles and mandles and also vacations for getting busted,i was going to see her once,and she sent me the link of Billy McCormick asking if that was me,because his biker name was lowgear,everyone I have seen can tell you that's not me,lol,
SEAMONKEY was aka Heidi from Discret referrals agency in new Orleans, she has had many handles and mandles and also vacations for getting busted,i was going to see her once,and she sent me the link of Billy McCormick asking if that was me,because his biker name was lowgear,everyone I have seen can tell you that's not me,lol, Originally Posted by lowgear

Now that was funny!
Anyone else try and squash that bug ?? LOL