When did D & T become ad space?

Why, and when, did Diamond and Tuxedos become a space for ads? These are not threADs that I am referring but blatant ads. Who is the modtard in charge of this forum?
Lol. Well said.
Why, and when, did Diamond and Tuxedos become a space for ads? These are not threADs that I am referring but blatant ads. Who is the modtard in charge of this forum? Originally Posted by pyramider
There doesn't appear to be one.
Why, and when, did Diamond and Tuxedos become a space for ads? These are not threADs that I am referring but blatant ads. Originally Posted by pyramider
I was wondering the same thing.
The second that some people here needed to be reminded that they're no better than any other whore or trick on the street...
The second that some people here needed to be reminded that they're no better than any other whore or trick on the street... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Thank you for that unhelpful and snarky response. You need a new schtik.
The second that some people here needed to be reminded that they're no better than any other whore or trick on the street... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Wakeup,
Ask Val to be the mod here.
There should be at the very least taint photos.
...Who is the modtard in charge of this forum? Originally Posted by pyramider
If you look at the top of the page of each Forum, you will see the name of the m.....oh.....never mind....
Wakeup,
Ask Val to be the mod here. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
She wouldn't want to...she embraces the fact she's just a whore...no different than anyone else...

Thank you for that unhelpful and snarky response. Originally Posted by awl4knot
You're welcome. Refer to my signature line, kthxbai.
Shit, I'll moderate it.
The whores posting their ads up in here probably think it will bring different clientele.
Shit, I'll moderate it. Originally Posted by corona
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
You *could* moderate it...
You *could* moderate it... Originally Posted by corona
At least you got a laugh out of him....