I like bling! Hell, I'll settle for cubic zirconias...lol.

• Zena
  • 06-17-2017, 01:50 PM
I live in Waco, Tx... Home of where some crazy activities have taken place. Yes we have some L.E. here. Ughhh!!! Yes we have had some crazy religious nuts here!.... Yes...we had motorcycle gangs try to kill each other here. But., We are home to some nice normal people too. Except for me. I'm a Big Blonde Spunky Nympho Milf Oral Goddess. A sweet, honest girl, with a passion for giving the best BBBJ this side of the Pecos. Wait, where's the Pecos, exactly?
Ha. I want to experience a Limo ride~ in the Hobby~ and a few hours~ in the Hobby being treated like a Queen, while- I happily treat him like a King, and make his every fantasy come true !
Diamonds are great, but hell, so are Cubic Zirconias, and a trip to Vegas! Ahhhhhhh...♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Sigh..... A girl can dream right ?
  • Zena
  • 06-19-2017, 09:02 AM
I think I should clarify some of this by saying, I'm classy, NEVER trashy. The people who know me, know this. I like to joke around a lot ! A LOT! I was sort of trying to be fun here.
lols.

It might be safe to say that the community is rather tired of providers misposting their threADs in this forum, though, to your credit, you did thinly veil yours with an attempt to be witty.
  • Zena
  • 06-19-2017, 11:46 AM
I didn't mean any of it- to be an ad. Trust me. Ads go in the ad sections. (My apologies.) :/
I like blng alot!!!
I didn't mean any of it- to be an ad. Trust me. Ads go in the ad sections. (My apologies.) :/ Originally Posted by Zena
Trust you?? Hahahahahaha...Oh Mercy!! - Believe me, the lovely KittyLamour knows a ThreAD when she sees it. Hell, she invented the ThreAD!!

This is not an ad, its a ThreAD - You know, when part of the post is germane to the Forum butt, the rest of the post sure looks like it is there to promote you/your business!!

Honest mistake - apology accepted - could happen to anyone. Cubic Zirconias...Hahahahahahahhaha! ....That's a good one!!
  • Zena
  • 06-26-2017, 08:16 AM
Ed Highlight, I was TRYING to be funny and lighthearted. I thought this section could use a little humor with the upscale and travel and diamonds/tuxedo comments. I know humor belongs in the Sandbox... I didn't mean it to be an ad. Can we drop it now? Daaayuummm.
You should try moissanite.
Ed Highlight, I was TRYING to be funny and lighthearted. I thought this section could use a little humor with the upscale and travel and diamonds/tuxedo comments. I know humor belongs in the Sandbox... I didn't mean it to be an ad. Can we drop it now? Daaayuummm. Originally Posted by Zena

But taint photos belong in every forum.