Start Getting More Clients Today Without Doing Anything

Hello ladies. Are you not getting enough clients or just wishing you had more? There's a very simple solution to this problem: Advertising. I'd like to offer you my advertising program for free. I am just starting it up and I'd like to see how it goes. I will be taking care of all your advertising including daily ads, forum signatures, etc... and all you have to do is post it. I offer photos, videos, graphics, ad content, and I'm happy to do whatever else you need.

I'm here to help you make your ads stand out and to increase the number of responses to your advertising. For example, I can take photos and videos of you for your showcase as well as for your daily ads. I can edit them however you would like them. I will write your ads for you, including the title to make them more appealing. So just sit back and relax and let me do the work. Don't forget that I'm offering to do this for free. Send me a PM if you're interested!
Are you in the DFW area .Katelyn 469 671 9613
Interested
I'm interested and just sent you a PM.
I'm curious and interested.
Intrested
Interested
Interested
Letzzzz get dis straight. You gonna spend your time doing photos and videos to help these lovely ladies for free advertising and no cost? 1+1 don't equal 5 brah...

Ladies beware, if its too good to be true, probably because it is.
Letzzzz get dis straight. You gonna spend your time doing photos and videos to help these lovely ladies for free advertising and no cost? 1+1 don't equal 5 brah...

Ladies beware, if its too good to be true, probably because it is. Originally Posted by somefunguy112
+-1
Anybody use her for help yet ??? Any experiences??
It's a guy... a hobbyist here on eccie.

Anybody use her for help yet ??? Any experiences?? Originally Posted by NikkiLuv92
OMG can't believe sooo many people are falling for this bs.

Ladies beware, if its too good to be true, probably because it is. Originally Posted by somefunguy112
Get the fuck out of my thread. I offered to help these ladies with improving their ads for free. If that's all they want then fine, I did a good deed. It's not hard to write a good ad for any provider if you have half a brain (which clearly you don't). If they want pictures and videos then of course I'm going to have to charge them for it. Now fuck off.
Get the fuck out of my thread. I offered to help these ladies with improving their ads for free. If that's all they want then fine, I did a good deed. It's not hard to write a good ad for any provider if you have half a brain (which clearly you don't). If they want pictures and videos then of course I'm going to have to charge them for it. Now fuck off. Originally Posted by clnsafunguy
I thought ya to be a sensitive one, but apparently you trigger easily poor little one. Don't worry, I'm just as helpful with good deeds. When the ladies want to have some non-hobby fun, I'll always raise my hand to volunteer. Ya know, since they probably want to practice when they're not getting paid. Jokes on jokes on jokes, like your offering...