Texas is lameee

• Starz
  • 06-23-2017, 11:12 PM
I need to get out of this state!
I will go anywhere!
Sounds like someone needs to make a trip north to see us here in OK. We take care of our ladies up here
I hear Illinois is the up-and-coming state.
  • HUMP!
  • 06-24-2017, 09:37 AM
What seems to be the problem, little lady?

Simple solution. Get the fuck out. I doubt you'll be missed.
Well....BYE!!

+1 BM
Texas is very lucrative if you play your cards right
I love Houston and the city loves me back
Texas is very lucrative if you play your cards right
I love Houston and the city loves me back Originally Posted by KueenKat4
Agreed, you have to turn those lemons into lemonade, then set up a lemonade stand, then turn it into a franchise, then a brand marketing campaign selling apparel and other novelties for your lemonade and pretty soon you will have a lemonade empire...

Sometimes a change of scenery may help you get closer to your lemonade empire, but don't get sour over a few lemons.

Cheers,
  • gt27
  • 06-26-2017, 10:02 PM
Eh, Texas has it's good and bad features. I can do without Dallas, but Austin is surprisingly nice. I've been there a few times for business and it has a nice feel to it.
Austin is full of retards. Dallas sucks. Ft Worth is good. Houston is good. The only San Antonio has going for it is the Alamo. The OP needs to listen to Forrest Gump's mom ... "lame is as lame does." And posting taint photos is under utilized for being lame.
Sorry you are unhappy, Looking for that , that makes you unhappy is the sure way to find it.
Every city has it's good and bad features. You'll have good and bad days no matter where you go.
North Dakota is always looking for Quality providers!
I hear Illinois is the up-and-coming state. Originally Posted by chicagoboy

I feel you fellow Chi-city Native!!!
It's coming up on banckruptcy.