Please delete my account

Please delete my account. Wish me luck. Gonna make a go of it with a provider I met. Fellas you will miss her.
What does it mean to "make a go of it?"
Been spending Some time outside of hobby said she's recently single so I left the fam and want to see where it goes. She said she'll take a break from hobby, think she's serious.
Congratulations
Thanks man, AR is smokin hot!! Just hope the wife doesn't find out her hobby and name and do something with it. She knows her rw name. Hahah locked that bitch and the kids out and had AR over for a day! Think that was the day I knew I liked her. I did have to pay though lol
How can it work out if you're married with kids?
Left the fam. Cmon man how many dudes get the chance to be with a badass chick like her. Have any idea what a chick looks like after 3 kids, badass chick and younger or your wife. She knows about the hobby and we've even played before as a couple but cmon 3 kids dude. I can only call her a fat ass so many times. I guess she ain't that big, but she def ain't no spinner
Just hope she doesn't know the chick I left them for I met on here she thinks it's just some random chick
Forgot to mention
Sounds kewl
Delete account
Delete account please
Wow! Just wow...
  • Mokoa
  • 06-25-2017, 05:07 PM
You may forward your request to the Admins by using the Contact Us link in the Main Menu on the left of the Main page of this site. You may also contact them directly by email at websupport@eccie.net.

Please provide a reason for your request.
Guess she played me or at least thought she would play me. She took off with all the wife's clothes. I'd say her name but she ain't worth it. Fuck all these bitches. Trying to get my shit deleted. Sent pm. How the fuck else to i get deleted.
What happened?