P411 keeps going up

• jwood
  • 07-12-2017, 12:17 PM
Just renewed my p411 account. Last year it was $129, this year it's $149. I don't know if I'm getting my money's worth. Wish I would have paid $500 for lifetime 8 years ago. Think it's around $600 now.
it is worth it if you travel and hobby. otherwise it isn't worth it.

females charge MORE on p411 and then offer discounts which drop the price to what their websites charge. and on local forums that have agency sponsors providers will charge even less. so essentially you get ripped off getting a provider off of p411, you are better off finding the local rate of the provider.

you can look up providers yourself and test out what i am saying. a typical provider will charge $300 an hour on p411, then she charges $260 on her website. and on a local forum you see $240 or $220. so why would i pay $300 PLUS pay a membership fee? makes no sense at all.

plus a lot of times you tell a provider you have p411 and she doesn't even verify you, she just takes you at your word.
I paid $150 for lifetime...heh...stupidest pricing by Gina ever.
  • ~Ze~
  • 07-12-2017, 12:59 PM
it is worth it if you travel and hobby. otherwise it isn't worth it.

females charge MORE on p411 and then offer discounts which drop the price to what their websites charge. and on local forums that have agency sponsors providers will charge even less. so essentially you get ripped off getting a provider off of p411, you are better off finding the local rate of the provider.

you can look up providers yourself and test out what i am saying. a typical provider will charge $300 an hour on p411, then she charges $260 on her website. and on a local forum you see $240 or $220. so why would i pay $300 PLUS pay a membership fee? makes no sense at all.

plus a lot of times you tell a provider you have p411 and she doesn't even verify you, she just takes you at your word. Originally Posted by joesmo888

I have to agree that as a traveller, it is worth it.

However, if ladies are doing what you say in regards to rates, turn them into Gina. It is against the TOS for ladies to charge 411 members more.

Also, *THIS LADY* checks 411 info, and will often suggest a male member fill out his profile more before I will visit with him.
females charge MORE on p411 and then offer discounts which drop the price to what their websites charge. and on local forums that have agency sponsors providers will charge even less. so essentially you get ripped off getting a provider off of p411, you are better off finding the local rate of the provider. Originally Posted by joesmo888
Total bullshit. P411 has a rule that providers cannot post a higher rate on P411 than they do anywhere else. That's BEFORE any P411 discount. If it is discovered that a provider charges higher on P411 than elsewhere, a flurry of communications happens and the provider rate on P411 magically drops. I personally have seen this outcome within a matter of hours from time of notice to P411.
Just renewed my p411 account. Last year it was $129, this year it's $149. I don't know if I'm getting my money's worth. Wish I would have paid $500 for lifetime 8 years ago. Think it's around $600 now. Originally Posted by jwood
And that my friend is why I jumped at the chance for a one payment, lifetime access. I got mine when it was still 500, and in the 3 years since, I have made that amount back from the P411 discounts many times over. I would guess I have conservatively saved about $50 a visit from at least 30 ladies I've booked with via P411.
  • Old-T
  • 07-12-2017, 05:34 PM
411 is the best investment I have made to improve my sex life.

Well, maybe tied with taking a few massage classes.

Don't leave home without 411.
I'm a newbie and I definitely check P411. I know it's expensive for guys but I'm more comfortable when they have both, especially if they're not very active here.
Its not expensive for the fucktards, the fucktards are just cheap. There is a big difference.
$149 is a bit much. Especially for someone who hasn't needed it. I've never been unable to see a gal because I didn't have p411. It may be a good option for newbies.
Fact of the matter is, there are advertised rates less than p411. And its quite prevalent. I'll leave it at that.
I give my biggest discounts to P411 members. Because I appreciate the hassle free set up of apointments.
  • jwj6o
  • 07-12-2017, 09:28 PM
WHEN I WENT DISABLED I HAD TOO GIVE UP P411, COULDN,T AFFORD IT, BUT AM FRIENDS WITH SOME LOCALS SO I CAN SEE THE LADIES STILL IF I WANT TOO, IT THE NEW ONES THAT DON,T TRUST ECCIE PROFILES, BUT I LOSE.
  • jwj6o
  • 07-12-2017, 09:30 PM
VERY NICE SUSI
Often I have seen two prices one on p411 and on another site. Just contact the provider ask her which price is correct. More times than not she will match the lower price. Sometime a provider just changes rate and forgets to change on all sites she is on give her a chance. Me I much rather find a provide on both p411 and eccie. This way I already know she is who she says she is and the risk of LE well goes way down.