NEW B HELP

Hi
Can ANY one tell me how to post I may need a little more than help. Where do I go to post? what are the best times?
Hi
Can ANY one tell me how to post I may need a little more than help. Where do I go to post? what are the best times? Originally Posted by Jessica Hollings
You can come to Connecticut and I'll walk you through it.
Hi
Can ANY one tell me how to post I may need a little more than help. Where do I go to post? what are the best times? Originally Posted by Jessica Hollings
Jessica, I don't understand the question. You have posted. Your post is what I'm replying to.

Maybe you're asking where to post ads? If so, go to the forum for your local area. There you will find subforums such as "Provider Ads" and "The Weekend Lineup."

Feel free to send me a PM if you wish. I'll help if I can.
Jessica,

You might want to post in the Oklahoma/okietard forums. If you scroll down on the main page you should see it just below the Louisiana forums.
Upset New York
you will fit right in
Hi
I totally know how you feel as I was new to this site a few weeks ago. lol it's so hard jiggling multiple sites and knowing how to navigate each one. This site took me a few days to figure everything out and I'm still learning new things lol. Don't panic.
I have faith you can figure it out. You are a smart, beautiful creature. Don't understand why you are here, nothing good can come from it. Hope you discover your true self and follower a greater path than eccie.
find your sub forum of where you are working, post up on there.. the guys will find you