Another Corporation... bites the dust

Reebok (Adidas), Jumps Into Politics – Against President Trump…

Posted on July 16, 2017 by sundance

President Trump created a stir amid his political opposition when he was reported to have told French first-lady Brigitte Macron: “you’re in such great shape“. Apparently, according to the ever-pliable rules of the virtue signaling political left, it is “sexist” to compliment a woman on her physical appearance.

Of course it didn’t take more than a news cycle for yet another corporate entity to jump head-first into the opportunity to attach their own brand-image to anti-Trumpism. [Adidas is the parent company of Reebok] The hypocrisy behind this opportunistic marketing endeavor/virtue-signaling is stunning. Here’s the tweet from Reebok:

As you can see, Adidas/Reebok have made a political decision. Virtue signaling your superiority in defining what is/isn’t appropriate is never a good look.

You would think the loss of brand value for companies who previously did this (Macys, Starbucks etc) would be enough to stop any reasonable corporate marketing head to block such an approach. Alas, the allure of scoring cheap political points finds another victim.

However, when contrast against the actual marketing image of Reebok, the outcome is even worse.
Reebok is specifically stating that complimenting a woman based on her appearance is “sexist” and “inappropriate”.

Sexism?

Inappropriate?

OK, well let’s check out the latest Reebok commercial (WATCH):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNkZR4MKOmo

Or how about the print advertising for Reebok:

Oh, these are only the PG-13 versions. There’s full naked female imagery within the European Reebok AD campaign.

Somehow using a woman’s physical shape to create a marketing brand is ok. But pointing out a woman’s physical shape, born out the success of applying that marketing brand approach as an outcome, is… well, “inappropriate”.

Tell a man he’s in great shape and it’s no big deal; no-one would even think twice of it.

Tell a woman she’s in great shape and it’s an immediate crisis.

Yeah. Gender equity. Huh?

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...esident-trump/
reebok management reeks of hypocrisy and they are PC idiots.
To liberals, complementing a woman is 'proof to them of our patrichial society'..
To liberals, complementing a woman is 'proof to them of our patrichial society'.. Originally Posted by garhkal
I suppose that ... "Your pussy feels so good!" is over the top?
When I saw this thread headline for a fleeting moment I thought this might be about Ivanka Trump's ready-wear business, because she wore a pink dress.

Hand shakes, dress colors, meetings with Russians.

The "stuff" that civilizations are built upon!!!!
and yet and still

their ads are ok wid me
I suppose that ... "Your pussy feels so good!" is over the top? Originally Posted by LexusLover
God, I hope not, LL. What else am I supposed to mutter while I'm slappin' that fine ass...? "Uhhh.....how's your 401K doing, babe...?"
God, I hope not, LL. What else am I supposed to mutter while I'm slappin' that fine ass...? "Uhhh.....how's your 401K doing, babe...?" Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
Just don't "mutter" so loud the LesbianLiberals hear you!!!

Or the FemaleNaxis Corps will be all over you!

(Of course they can purr: "Your pussy sure tastes good!")
Jesus.

You guys are the one percent.
Since we all know what he means when he compliments his daughter. It is assumed he wanted to fuck her as well. LOL!

On a serious note, why does Trump not have enough sense to be respectful?
Women in power do not get giddy when some lecherous clown hits on them.
Since we all know what he means when he compliments his daughter. It is assumed he wanted to fuck her as well. LOL!

On a serious note, why does Trump not have enough sense to be respectful?
Women in power do not get giddy when some lecherous clown hits on them.
Originally Posted by MT Pockets
And you're still on the down-low with Bathhouse Barry, M T Brain Socket.
And you're still on the down-low with Bathhouse Barry, M T Brain Socket. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
He's Randy4Candy, he's very fragile...

God forbid they would show a fat gal wearing their shoes.
God forbid they would show a fat gal wearing their shoes. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
"Fat Gals" wear slip-ons, ...

.... because they can't bend over to tie them.

And Adidas is for physical activity. It's a "market thingy"!
Since we all know what he means when he compliments his daughter. It is assumed he wanted to fuck her as well. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
Who is "we" Tanto?