i am retired, what do i use for verification?

So I retired several months ago. Short of spending my play money for a verification service, what can I use that a provider will accept without jeopardizing my personal information, identity theft and possible blackmail?
So I retired several months ago. Short of spending my play money for a verification service, what can I use that a provider will accept without jeopardizing my personal information, identity theft and possible blackmail? Originally Posted by mokgp2017
Up to the individual providers, some see newbys. Cash usually works.
Since the OP is too lazy to use the Search tab, my guess is he is shit out of luck.
Just ask the "provider," dude.
Send her nude photos of yourself in sexually risque poses. All these women just get so horny over old bald fat naked guy pics!!!
Thanks, I'm glad I came to a forum for some honest answers. I'll be keeping my own counsel from now on.
Man, they are just jerking your chain. If you have no current references, either get P411 or start with an ISO post for newbe friendly providers who will provide references. Or, just contact who you want to see and if they ask, explain your circumstances. You may be surprised at how many will work with you. Being retired is not an issue. Could even be a plus.

Also, why would you ever give any RL info to a provider? Your name is Ben Franklin, that's about all some will want to know. Even P411 only requires a small amount of RL info to get set up, then they delete even that little bit
Start working again. Play this game long enough and you'll be short on retirement savings.
Thanks, I'm glad I came to a forum for some honest answers. I'll be keeping my own counsel from now on. Originally Posted by mokgp2017

Good.
Sent you a PM
If they ask for personal information tell them to fuck off and move to someone that doesn't need all that bullshit

Cold day in hell when I tell them who I am.

Ask for their real name and where they live.
Social and birthdate.

When they get busted they will sell you out in a fucking NY minute.
find newb friendly providers in your area. treat them good, tip em. ask them at the end of the session if you may use them as a reference and ask them if they can get you on P411 for a trial. from there you can gain references.

posting on here helps, providers do look at your posts to see what kind of guy you are.
You can Start off with a few newbie friendly ladies.Then use them as a Reference in the future for ladies that require them
Xoxo
London
Every lady who sees newbies has a different way to verify them. Just check with the provider you would like to see and she will let you know how to proceed!
Send her nude photos of yourself in sexually risque poses. All these women just get so horny over old bald fat naked guy pics!!! Originally Posted by gentlemantoo
a photoshoot of your cock works most of time