Chicks posing with their tongue out??

Ive noticed this a lot lately, everywhere. I first thought it was a backpage thing. But there are plenty posted here on eccie and other popular sites. Chicks posting selfies with their tongue hanging out. Is that the latest?
Also known as rolling the red carpet out for the D
Sticking their tongues out and those ridiculous snap chat filters. I cannot properly express how much I detest grown women putting the flower halo or animal faces on their pics. Just say no to the stupidity. Ugh
  • FK
  • 07-17-2017, 10:19 PM
It was a photo theme on a well known board recently.
I am in part with you K4U about the flower halo, animal faces , etc. I do my best not to hate anything or anyone and after a lot of therapy for PTSD I have a good handle on anger. I would just say that I really think that those "add on's" detract from the beauty that is already there.
Tongues out and duck face ought to be outlawed on all showcases. If I see those poses they are out of my list. It's tacky and fake.
It's 🐘a fad🌆, just like 🐻using 😞emoji's in posts😂😄🚙!
I think it's a Miley Cyrus thing....
Attached Images File Type: jpg 131014_MEDEX_MileyCyrusTongue.jpg.CROP.promo-mediumlarge.jpg (127.4 KB, 249 views)
Tongues out and duck face ought to be outlawed on all showcases. If I see those poses they are out of my list. It's tacky and fake. Originally Posted by burkalini
I agree on the duck face pics. Love tongue pics though.
I thought that the tongue pics showed where they wanted the "deposit" placed.
pretty sure it is code for they allow CIM
I think it's a Miley Cyrus thing.... Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
All I could think was needs a tongue scraper
Love it

pretty sure it is code for they allow CIM Originally Posted by joesmo888
Pretty sure it's code for "I'm a young woman, having fun by making a silly face at the camera."

In the immortal words of Dr. Seuss:
If you never have, you should.
These things are fun, and fun is good.