/tattoos yea or na

Are tattoos a distraction.?Would they stop you from seeing a provider?

Yes

No

Dont Care
They are beyond a distraction. I'll look for another provider if I see tats.
They don't bother me as long as there isn't an outrageous amount of them. I'll take tattoos over pierced nipples. Don't like sucking on nipples with metal in them.
Depends on number, size, and location. On, or near the breast is an absolute no. Along with the entire width of the stomach. But I'm going through a phase where I prefer a clean slate. A bit unfair as I have 4 on a leg that don't show. Ideally, I want someone that acts like a whore, but doesn't look like one
Are tattoos a distraction.?Would they stop you from seeing a provider?

Yes

No

Dont Care Originally Posted by pickupkid
I don't even know how to respond to your question, except to say, it depends. "Tattoos" covers a lot of ground. The lady that I've seen the most often has a tattoo on her lower back. It's not large, and is an abstract pattern having personal significance to her. I like her, so naturally I like it; if I'm seeing it, we're naked together, and that's a very fine thing. At the other extreme, I've seen showcase photos here of young women who seem to be halfway paved with likenesses of grinning skulls. I can just imagine being in mish with such a woman and looking down to admire her bosom and being greeted by several large death's-heads -- that's far beyond a mere "distraction." All I can say is that I am the age I am, and ink is generally a negative for me. If it's not excessive, and if the subject matter is at least cheerful, it might be offset by a particular woman's positives.
No problem with tats.
I personally feel like bentleys don't have bumper stickers but hey I like them on other people just not myself
They don't bother me as long as there isn't an outrageous amount of them. I'll take tattoos over pierced nipples. Don't like sucking on nipples with metal in them. Originally Posted by cowboy8055
Same here. An occasional Tat here and there, especially if well done, is actually nice to look at. BUT Gaudy tats or someone with half her arms, shoulders and 70% or more of her back tatted up is a put off.
Same with LOTS of piercings..
I don't even know how to respond to your question, except to say, it depends. "Tattoos" covers a lot of ground. The lady that I've seen the most often has a tattoo on her lower back. It's not large, and is an abstract pattern having personal significance to her. I like her, so naturally I like it; if I'm seeing it, we're naked together, and that's a very fine thing. At the other extreme, I've seen showcase photos here of young women who seem to be halfway paved with likenesses of grinning skulls. I can just imagine being in mish with such a woman and looking down to admire her bosom and being greeted by several large death's-heads -- that's far beyond a mere "distraction." All I can say is that I am the age I am, and ink is generally a negative for me. If it's not excessive, and if the subject matter is at least cheerful, it might be offset by a particular woman's positives. Originally Posted by James1588
Agreed.

For some reason I find lower back tattoos (the classic "tramp stamp") very arousing, and one of those certainly won't turn me off. Otherwise, one or two won't distract me too much, especially if they're in an out of the way place where they're not too much in evidence while she and I are getting it on. But if the lady has so many tattoos that she leaves me with the impression that she's going to go audition for the leading role in a live-action film adaptation of the song "Lydia the Tattooed Lady", all I'm likely to do is shrug my shoulders, think to myself, "Girl, you have such a beautiful body; why did you have to deface it with all that ink?", and move on to someone else.

Cheers,

bcg
I want my girl covered in them
The more, the better

I voted the wrong way but it should be a no.

• Old-T
  • 07-19-2017, 08:10 AM
It all depends on the quantity, quality, and subject matter. Generally I prefer few to none, but the reality is most younger (under 40) ladies have some so I have learned to accept nicely done ones if I am attracted to the lady otherwise.
Personally I love seeing a ladies natural beauty.

But it seems today, the number of people in general with tattoos out number the ones without them.
I've always maintained that the perfect tattoo for a hooker would on her inner thigh and in very small letters say, "If you can read this, you owe me $200."
I hate tattoos. Period. Disgusting! Yuk!!
Of all the potential hazards and pitfalls of this hobby tattoos aren't one of them.