Does anyone know what dirt Chester Bennington had on hildebeest?

• WTF
  • 07-21-2017, 05:00 PM
Probably a Fake Tweet...

Their big song was ...In the End nothing really matters.....or something like that.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...4CA0&FORM=VIRE

• Old-T
  • 07-21-2017, 05:27 PM
True, but that never stopped the Wackos on here from referencing things. What are a few lies among enemies?
What bullshit.

Par for the course with IBPlayingWithPoop
Who gives a shit except ekim the inbred chimp? He is overcome with the Clintons.
Probably a Fake Tweet...

Their big song was ...In the End nothing really matters.....or something like that.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...4CA0&FORM=VIRE

. Originally Posted by WTF
It's a friggin joke. Admittedly in poor taste, but still a joke. It's general knowledge that Bennington committed suicide, and the Tweet is fake.

It's a friggin joke. Admittedly in poor taste, but still a joke. It's general knowledge that Bennington committed suicide, and the Tweet is fake.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Nice selfie ekim.
Stupid fucking chimp.
Nice selfie ekim.
Stupid fucking chimp.

Originally Posted by bamscram

Again Ekim the Inbred Chimp answers to his name in print without being formally addressed.

Again Ekim the Inbred Chimp answers to his name in print without being formally addressed.
Everyone knows how fucking stupid you are and the dumb ass posts you make.
You even knew ekim the inbred chimp and replied to it.
You even knew ekim the inbred chimp and replied to it. Originally Posted by bamscram
^^ RETARD^^
You even knew ekim the inbred chimp and replied to it.
Originally Posted by bamscram
^^ RETARD^^ Originally Posted by bambino

+1

Ekim the Inbred Chimp has no peer matching or surpassing him in retardation.
I think the point of this thread is, Trump is in free fall. They have accepted the fact he will be out soon one way or another. They have no real issues to blame on the Dems so they are just trying to start whatever shit they can. That's cool. You guys are just confirming everything Chester sang about. Selfish Sociopaths with no moral compass. So keep on proving him right.
I think the point of this thread is, Trump is in free fall. They have accepted the fact he will be out soon one way or another. They have no real issues to blame on the Dems so they are just trying to start whatever shit they can. That's cool. You guys are just confirming everything Chester sang about. Selfish Sociopaths with no moral compass. So keep on proving him right. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
You're hanging your hat on more "anonymous sources", M T Brain Socket. Jumping from one unsubstantiated claim to another leaves you and your ignorant ilk looking like dumb animals chasing a spot of light moving on the floor, M T Brain Socket.
I am a RETARD^^ Originally Posted by bambino
Quit beating yourself up, after all you are president of the dumber by the day club.

+1

Ekim the Inbred Chimp has no peer matching or surpassing him in retardation.
I will agree with that ekim the inbred chimp, you are the winner.