Remember Ken Starr?

• WTF
  • 07-23-2017, 08:06 AM
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/22/u...tarr-memo.html

Hmmmm, interesting take.

. Originally Posted by WTF
Didn't Starr have to step down as president of Baylor University?

Sex scandal and Murder cover up

Add him to the list of deplorables
"Innuendo" from "anonymous sources" is not an indictable offense.
"Innuendo" from "anonymous sources" is not an indictable offense. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

So you agree, OJ didn't do it!!
So you agree, OJ didn't do it!! Originally Posted by themystic
So you agree, OJ wasn't convicted?
  • WTF
  • 07-23-2017, 08:35 AM
OJ did it but was not convicted!
So you agree, OJ didn't do it!! Originally Posted by themystic
GO FUCK YOURSELF 0zombie...

OJ did it but was not convicted! Originally Posted by WTF
OJ wasn't convicted despite extant hard evidence let alone just "innuendo" with "no evidence".
  • WTF
  • 07-23-2017, 08:47 AM
OJ wasn't convicted despite extant hard evidence let alone just "innuendo" with "no evidence". Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I agree about OJ.....I think there is a mountain of circumstantial evidence Trump has something going on with Putin/Russia. Maybe it is just an innocent bromance!
I agree about OJ.....I think there is a mountain of circumstantial evidence Trump has something going on with Putin/Russia. Maybe it is just an innocent bromance! Originally Posted by WTF
Agenda driven "spin" and innuendo is not "circumstantial evidence". The real criminal activity relates to whoever is sourcing these stories to the lame-stream media. Beneath every mendacious banner headline asserting collusion is a reference to an anonymous source accompanied by weasel words, qualifiers, to prevent a libel suit or to afford a plausible excuse in order to later deny that the story was a complete fabrication and lie.
"Innuendo" from "anonymous sources" is not an indictable offense. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Strange, since this WHOLE russia furball, is cause of the media's fascination with annonymous sources..
Didn't Starr have to step down as president of Baylor University?

Sex scandal and Murder cover up

Add him to the list of deplorables Originally Posted by themystic
Kenny,sucks... theglobalistic...

Strange, since this WHOLE russia furball, is cause of the media's fascination with annonymous sources.. Originally Posted by garhkal
What's your source on that?
OJ wasn't convicted despite extant hard evidence let alone just "innuendo" with "no evidence". Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Guilty? Yes Mark" The Fuhrer" Fuhrman was guilty

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isDPecYKEjM
  • WTF
  • 07-23-2017, 07:26 PM
Agenda driven "spin" and innuendo is not "circumstantial evidence". The real criminal activity relates to whoever is sourcing these stories to the lame-stream media. Beneath every mendacious banner headline asserting collusion is a reference to an anonymous source accompanied by weasel words, qualifiers, to prevent a libel suit or to afford a plausible excuse in order to later deny that the story was a complete fabrication and lie.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Life is one big spin cycle!

I realize you think one side is more virtuous than the other. I disagree.

I think it a big seesaw with the independents moving the fulcrum back and forth.