Full website problems

Starting Friday it took 2-3 minutes to load each page and still having this problem. On iPhone. No problems getting mobile version to load though. Why? I've normally use safari. But have tried google and Firefox as well. All doing the same thing. Everything else works just fine except eccie.net.
i noticed the same thing last night, other pages such as google or yahoo loaded fine but eccie would take several minutes to load then several more to select a forum or a post.

not saying it was, but it behaved like a denial of service attack. more likely it was simply very brief network issue either at the hosting site or elsewhere on the internet. could have been a router issue, DNS, bandwidth overload/spike, or several other issues including the host server itself having high cpu usage briefly. possibly a nightly database backup temporarily caused the database to run very slow. these days a common way to back up databases is a "flash copy" where the database is frozen for a few minutes while still online while a disk to disk copy is made. much faster than the old days.

the issue only last about 10 minutes for me, then all was back to normal.
Try switching to full site on your phone and compare
Same. Mobile site no problems, full site impossible to use.
Same here eccie.net takes forever to load on my iphone using safari.