Posting reviews for a doubles (or more) session

So I'm about to post a review for a doubles sessions, but I'm not sure what the properly posting style is here and I've seen more than one approach.

1. Write a review for each provider separately - This seems like best practice in order to make sure everyone gets a recommendation tied to their showcase, but it also seems redundant since its basically the same review twice.
  2. write one review and state that it's really for multiple providers, squeezing in the extra details as best as possible. This seems to be the most common practice, but then at least one girl misses out on a recommendation opportunity.
I'm almost certain this has been asked before, but searching for doubles and review in the forum search only returns a bunch of doubles review threads. Not that they weren't fun reads, they just didn't really answer the question

Is there a special syntax i can use, maybe like putting both provider ids in the user id field but separating them with a semicolon, to double tag the review so both girls get credit?
  • Mokoa
  • 07-23-2017, 07:28 PM
You still have to use the review form. Here is a great example to go by...

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2071385
But that review is only tied to one of the two providers listed if you check their profiles. So if you look at 243824's profile she gets a recommendation with a link to the review, but 2768 gets nothing. This is exactly what i don't want to happen

Again, my question is: can i make a single review show up under both provider profiles, or do i have to write it twice, once for each user id, so that both girls get credit?
  • Mokoa
  • 07-24-2017, 08:03 PM
But that review is only tied to one of the two providers listed if you check their profiles. So if you look at 243824's profile she gets a recommendation with a link to the review, but 2768 gets nothing. This is exactly what i don't want to happen Originally Posted by archfiend
Review assignments are done manually by the Staff. It is not an automatic process. Reviews can be assigned to multiple providers. In the case of my example, the review was only assigned to one of them. I have assigned it to the second provider. So, it will now appear in both profiles.

Again, my question is: can i make a single review show up under both provider profiles, or do i have to write it twice, once for each user id, so that both girls get credit? Originally Posted by archfiend
The answer I gave you still stands.
Oh! I thought the database was updated based entirely off of the form. Thanks Mokoa!