Democrats Attempt Creation of Populist Rebranding Using Same Trump Platform/Policy They Simultaneously Block…

Thanks Sundance! 0zombies are FUNNY!

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...k/#more-136199

David Mamet famously said (paraphrased): ‘when questioned on policy and consequence, in order to avoid the conflict within their ideological message, modern liberals will always pretend not to know things.’
In today’s audio/visual example we find top national democrat leadership pretending not to know their rebranding message, “A Better Deal“, is nothing short of an almost identical policy platform created by the current President, Donald Trump. A policy platform they are committed to blocking.

You just can’t make this stuff up folks.

“We Haz Plans“

Seriously, it took months of carefully poll tested review of each specific point to create the agenda that Democrats hope will help them win election in 2018. However, if you look at the substance of their “Better Deal” proposals a person cannot help but find themselves feeling deja vu, all over again.

The platform includes: •a $15 minimum wage (economically inadvisable and already having devastating consequences in local areas of enactment), •a $1 trillion infrastructure plan (hey, isn’t that Trump’s idea?), •new trade laws more beneficial to American workers (wait, what, yup, Trump again?), •and a plan to engage in job training and national apprenticeship initiatives (yup, more Trump). Heck, if they throw in a modern Glass-Stegall they can just call it “Trump’s Better Deal 2.0”, or something.

What makes the entire exercise intensely ludicrous is the amount of energy, effort and execution they put into the roll-out:

[…] Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer of New York, House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi of California, along with other top House and Senate Democrats, are making the presentation after months of internal debate and analysis of polling and focus groups. (read more)

So the Democrats spent months of internal debate, analysis and focus group testing, only to exit with a populist national Democrat plan that mirrors the policy objectives of the current President of the United States. Those same Trump policy objectives the same Democrat leadership are on record saying they will fight tooth-and-nail to ensure never reach fruition.

It would be funny if the irony wasn’t so serious.

Wait, no…. it is both ironic and actually funny.

2018 will be fun.

Carry on.

If you can't beat em, join em. The big pivot has started. Chuck U Schumer hasn't run a cash register but wants to talk economics. Assclown.
If you can't beat em, join em. The big pivot has started. Chuck U Schumer hasn't run a cash register but wants to talk economics. Assclown. Originally Posted by bambino
Sundance calls it "The Big Ugly" from my understanding it's similar to a scorched earth policy... It should hit at the end of the week!

Should be FUN!!!

FUCKEM!

• Trey
  • 07-24-2017, 08:06 PM
They still aint learned shit. I do not want someone getting $15 an hr for burger flipping.
They still aint learned shit. I do not want someone getting $15 an hr for burger flipping. Originally Posted by Trey
Yeah, that's one of the cornerstones of their platform. Along with free HC, free college, climate control. They have no message, no candidates, no money. Sounds like a winning formula.
They still aint learned shit. I do not want someone getting $15 an hr for burger flipping. Originally Posted by Trey
If TRUMP came out for legal "Rope Burning" would you reconsider your party affiliations?

Inquiring minds want to know?

• Trey
  • 07-24-2017, 10:06 PM
No. If trump changed his position on HC I would ease up on most his other wishes. I'm with him on immigration. Somewhat into his infrastructure plan, not to much into the privatization part. I'm ok with abortion. It's up to the woman to me. The wall is dumb because you know a dem is going to make a great show of knocking it down.

The sticky icky? Hmm... well. Really, nope. It would be nice but I wouldn't change. Not to trump. I really dont like him. I dont think he brings respect to our country. I dont like that the first ladies tits are on the Internet. I would say I have some right leanings at times. But I cant support a man I have such low respect for and can't trust anything he has to say.
If you can't beat em, join em. The big pivot has started. Chuck U Schumer hasn't run a cash register but wants to talk economics. Assclown. Originally Posted by bambino
They all look drunk too, don't they?

Jim
democratic party's ideas are bankrupt. not only that. they're almost bankrupt in funding.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017...-million-debt/

Per the FEC:
FILING FEC-1174219

1. DNC Services Corp./Dem. Nat’l Committee

430 South Capitol Street, SE
Washington, DC 20003
2. FEC Committee ID #: C00010603

3. This committee HAS qualified as a multicandidate committee (see FEC Form 1M)

4. Report Type = JUL MONTHLY

Filed: 07/20/2017
5. Covering Period 06/01/2017 Through 06/30/2017

.............................. .......Column A......
Column B
.............................. .......This Period...Year To Date

6. (a) Cash on hand, January 1, 2017............... 10507786.02
...(b) Cash on hand at Beginning of.. 7694342.74
...... Reporting Period
...(c) Total Receipts (from line 19). 5500141.98 ...38171284.10
...(d) Subtotal (6(b) + 6(c) for A,.
13194484.72 ...48679070.12
...... 6(a) + 6(c) for B)
7. Total Disbursements............... 5702049.38 ...41186634.78
8. Cash on Hand at Close of .........
7492435.34 ... 7492435.34
.. Reporting Period
9. Debts and Obligations Owed TO the.......
.. Committee

.. Itemize all on SCHEDULE C or SCHEDULE D
10. Debts and Obligations Owed BY.... 3285691.55
... the Committee
... Itemize all on SCHEDULE C or SCHEDULE D

Treasurer: William mmittee Derrough
Date Signed: 07/20/2017

The month of May wasn’t any better for the DNC, which reported $1.9 million in debt.

RNC:
The Republican National Committee (RNC) raised a record $13.4 million in June, bringing its total 2017 fundraising to $75.3 million.
Yeah, that's one of the cornerstones of their platform. Along with free HC, free college, climate control. They have no message, no candidates, no money. Sounds like a winning formula. Originally Posted by bambino
And what gets me is there is no such think as 'free medical care, free college etc. SOMEONE HAS to pay for it via taxes..
  • Trey
  • 07-25-2017, 05:58 AM
I'm ok with taxes for medical I want single payer. Dont want 15 dollar minimum wage, and not for free college. They need to rework that plan again. No more tranny issues either, no one cares.
I'm ok with taxes for medical I want single payer. Originally Posted by Trey
This country will never have "single payer" health care.

California is claiming to be headed in that direction, so one should know it's a bad idea. The "health care" plan for California retirees was based on "clinics" with salaried physicians and health care providers. Panels (sound familiar?) reviewed options and requests for "unscheduled" treatments and the waiting time even after going through the panel reviewing process was ridiculous. In the meantime the system has gone deeply in the "red" and that is why they are looking for "option 3"!

As to a so-called "single payer" system ... do you think the Federal employees and elected officials are going to have the same plan as the average person "on the street"?

And do you think the Trump family (and similarly financially situated families) will when he leaves office? There will be a least 3 tiers of health care: Upper, Middle, Lower. "Single Payer" is a fiction to appease a bunch of uninformed, ignorants who have some wishful idea that everyone will be on the same playing field if the Government says so.
It's the same old shit. "Vote for me, and I will take what they have earned and give it to you"
It's the same old shit. "Vote for me, and I will take what they have earned and give it to you" Originally Posted by Jackie S
But "they" don't! Neither does the United Way or the Red Cross et al!

What the Liberals do with "entitlement" programs is to control people and regulate their lives while dangling the "carrot" out there to keep them coming back to vote again, while they blame their failures on the Conservatives! Look what's going on now with "national health care"!!!!

The REASON why the ugly provisions of "ObaminableCare" kept getting pushed off until after "the next election" is because it would bite the Liberals in the ass with failure and reality, so they pushed $$ to the insurance industry and INSUREDS with grants and give-a-ways to pay the increasing premiums until Obaminable got re-elected and was almost out the door. Now they can blame the Republicans for not FIXING THEIR FUCKUP!

That's been the revolving door consequences of continually putting Liberals "in charge"!
https://theconservativetreehouse.com...k/#more-136199 Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Schumer been hittin' the "juice"?

His fake blubbering looked better!