Are you sure your hygiene is acceptable

How do you know

Is it smell, I can stick my finger to all the stinky areas and sniff it, my parts that is

Is it acceptable if a guy does the two finger sniff test on you girls

You ladies are so willing to give us any part of your body, but how do you know that we will know it is clean
My clients are welcome to do a sniff test on me anytime.
My clients are welcome to do a sniff test on me anytime. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
CSB, if I'm ever lucky enough to be your client, be assured that -- if I had a sniff test, which I don't -- it wouldn't involve any fingers. And if I were in a position in which I might appear to be doing a sniff test, there'll be no "testing" involved. Only enjoyment!
CSB, if I'm ever lucky enough to be your client, be assured that -- if I had a sniff test, which I don't -- it wouldn't involve any fingers. And if I were in a position in which I might appear to be doing a sniff test, there'll be no "testing" involved. Only enjoyment! Originally Posted by James1588
CSB, if I'm ever lucky enough to be your client, be assured that -- if I had a sniff test, which I don't -- it wouldn't involve any fingers. And if I were in a position in which I might appear to be doing a sniff test, there'll be no "testing" involved. Only enjoyment! Originally Posted by James1588

Agreed...please let me know if ever coming to the NOLA market.
If you're going down on them and you smell something when you get to the belly button stop and go back up. This works for both sexes. Wash your ass people.
Wash your ass people. Originally Posted by burkalini
+1
I had a guy leave an actual skid mark on my bed. So gross.
+1
I had a guy leave an actual skid mark on my bed. So gross. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
Speaking of going down. Your pics are very inviting.
My small pecker is clean and so is the rest of me
Would this be considered the 'taste test'
If you're going down on them and you smell something when you get to the belly button stop and go back up. This works for both sexes. Wash your ass people. Originally Posted by burkalini
Yes, please. AND BE SURE TO USE SOAP AND WATER. Thanks ever so much for your post. Thankfully most gentlemen take advantage of my NURU which involves the 2 of us showering together. I use that opportunity to scrub down my gentleman with peppermint soap and get all the important parts.

I always offer my shower to the gentleman when he arrives and if he is interested, I jump in there with him. Nothing ruins a good time more than a smelly cock or ass.
I randomly ran across this thread and saw Claire's comment. Jesus, wtf is the matter with some of these guys. A skid mark on the bed has gotta be one of the biggest party fouls with a lady. Get your shit together guys! Making the rest of us look bad...damn.

+1
I had a guy leave an actual skid mark on my bed. So gross. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
Would this be considered the 'taste test' Originally Posted by Lhoppy
Well, except for the "test" part. Really, I'd just think of it as "extended dining pleasure."

Check out Claire's showcase. All I see are lots of reasons to get much better acquainted.
Alot of my playtime start with me giving you a bubblebath
Alot of my playtime start with me giving you a bubblebath Originally Posted by DallasRain
I really have got to meet you sometime. Just waiting for our trajectories to intersect!