Remember Gentlemen - Hookers Are Not Your Friends !! Stay away ornbe destroyed!!!

These whores are not your friends. They are lying, thieving, broken people hand picked by Satan and commissioned with the task to destroy innocent families. I was once a great father and a loving husband, but these whores with their hypnotic ways transformed me into a "hobbyist", and for many a years I enjoyed the company of many wrenches; young, old, skinny, fat, black, white. I got reckless and finally my wife, blinded by her love for me, discovered my evil ways.

My wife hates me. The kids don't talk to me. My dog ran away. My truck broke down. My hair fell out and I've had to buy bigger pants. I don't have a retirement fund because the money that should have gone there went to whores who probably blew it on expensive purses, abortions, trips to Belize, and their fatherless babies. I really wanted to go to Belize when I retired. Now I'll be lucky if I go to Branson.

Because of my shame, I only jerk off with coarse sand paper while looking at the lingerie section of the old Sears catalogs I've had since the 70s, while clutching my wife's dirty panties up to my nose. It is the most action I've had in some time. I save my cum and secretly pour it into my wife's morning coffee-that way it at least ends up in someone's mouth.

I hate you all, whore and hobbyist. I know I'm not supposed to hate, I think it says that somewhere in the Bible that I intend to read someday. Maybe I will learn to love you and forgive you all for turning me into the monster that destroyed my life.

I wish you all bad luck in the future. For the hobbyists, your dicks will shrivel up and go limp, your balls will look like tiny raisins covered in fur, and you will shoot dust out of your cocks if you do cum, but hopefully you will suffer from a never ending case of blue balls. Your encouragement on the boards pushed me to continue with my wicked ways much longer than I should have. For the hookers, I hope all your clients leave you with nothing but counterfeit bills and Bed, Bath, and Beyond coupons, if they bother to leave anything at all. All the condoms break and they leave baby batter deep in your rotten pussies, the way God intended. And the stretch marks across your fat asses and bellies continue to darken and expand, looking much like topographic maps.

Anyone out there reading this tale currently considering joining the hobby, please don't. You will find much more happiness at home with your wife/husband and your children than with your bare cock deep inside some 18 year olds tainted cunt. Plus, the fewer hobbyists in the market place, the fewer tricks a whore could see, which should drop the rates for those who continue to monger. Those hobbyists will appreciate it if you just stayed home so they can continue with their self destruction.

So stay home and save yourselves!! Don't end up like me, a miserable old man who cries every morning due to the disappointment of waking for another day.
Me thinks everyone will be much happier when you get banned
I found your problem and I didn't even have to read to the second line ... you believe in the sky fairy and his black sheep brother satan. Grow up. Only you are accountable for your actions.

BTW - I don't actually believe your post is sincere/real, but I simply can't miss a chance to spread my atheists views and you left the door wide open for me. Thanks buddy!

19059055_1855285901401826_7338745338309215670_n.jpg scam.jpg

19510191_483382422010799_591271710714428523_n.jpgjoe.jpg

magic.jpgnewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.jpg

sa.jpg

COPP.jpg
A lover of silver will not be satisfied with silver, neither a lover of wealth with income. When good things become many, those eating them certainly become many, but what advantage is there to the grand owner of them, except looking at them with his eyes?

As honeycomb the lips of a strange woman keep dripping, and her palate is smoother than oil, but the aftereffect from her is as bitter as wormwood and as sharp as a sword. Her feet are descending to death. The path of life she does not contemplate. Her tracks have wandered she does not know where. Keep your way far off from alongside her, and do not get near the entrance to her house.

Say to wisdom, "you are my sister," and may you call understanding your kinswoman. Look! A young man in want of heart, passing along the street corner. There is a woman to meet him, with a garment of a prostitute and cunning of heart. She is boisterous and stubborn. She has grabbed ahold of him and given him a kiss. She has put on a bold face , and she begins to say to him:

"Communion sacrifices were incumbent upon me. Today I have paid my vows. That is why I have come out to meet you, to look for your face, that I may find you. With coverlets I have bedecked my divan, with many-colored things, linens of Egypt. I have besprinkled my bed with myrrh, aloe and cinnamon. Do come, let us drink our fill of love until the morning, do let us enjoy each other with love expressions."

She has misled him by the abundance of her persuasiveness. By the smoothness of her lips, she seduces him. All of a sudden, he is going after her, like a bull that comes to the slaughter. Just as a bird hastens into the trap, and he has not known that it involves his very soul. May your heart not turn aside to her ways. Do not wander into her roadways. For many are the ones she has caused to fall down slain, and all those being killed by her are numerous. The ways to Sheol her house is. They are descending to the interior rooms of death.

Does wisdom not keep calling out?

I explored and searched for wisdom and the reason of things, and to know about the wickedness of stupidity and the foolishness of madness, and I have found something more bitter than death, the woman whose heart is snares and nets, and whose hands are fetters. One is good before the true God, if one escapes her, but one is sinning if one is captured by her.

The true God has made man upright, but they themselves have sought out many plans. Who is there like the wise one? And who is there knowing the interpretation of a thing? The wisdom of man itself causes his face to shine, and even the sternness of his face is made better.
I don't think the OP's post is original. Funny, but not his actual writing.
My dog ran away. Originally Posted by FuzzyMcDice55
That had to be the last straw.
I don't think the OP's post is original. Funny, but not his actual writing. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
Ouch.....I really wrote that....
Ouch.....I really wrote that.... Originally Posted by FuzzyMcDice55
Says he who joined the site two days ago. Or is this just a new handle, created just so you could post something humorous and try to garner attention since you're not getting any at home anymore?

Also, I just noticed your post in the Austin WW - how you just ended a long-term relationship. I call bullshit on the whole goddam thing.
BTW - I don't actually believe your post is sincere/real, but I simply can't miss a chance to spread my atheists views and you left the door wide open for me. Thanks buddy! Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
There are slivers of truth to it. But you are right, I don't believe in the Sky Wizard stuff. So your post works and glad to assist in your mission.
Sounds like Luke Wyatts writing
I found your problem and I didn't even have to read to the second line ... you believe in the sky fairy and his black sheep brother satan. Grow up. Only you are accountable for your actions.

BTW - I don't actually believe your post is sincere/real, but I simply can't miss a chance to spread my atheists views and you left the door wide open for me. Thanks buddy! Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
Awwww, isn't that cute, you're an atheist!

Get a clue - it doesn't make you special, and no one gives a shit.
  • Old-T
  • 07-26-2017, 06:59 AM
Wow. Looks like Tiny Tree's twin has gone on vacation.
No sympathy .

We all understand the risks, medical and social.domestic.

Everyone goes into this eyes wide open.

Any adverswe outcomes are self inflicted. Thhat applies to both sides of the Hobbyist/Provider equation.
Humor. People. Just Humor (albeit a bit too much like a country song, me thinks)