Two U.S. Senators on hot mic "Trump is crazy", "and I am worred"

Senators Collins and Reed( one Republican, one Democrat) discuss Trump on an open microphone. Trump has people in both parties worried.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...z&OCID=DELLDHP
haters are going to hate and that won't change.
Stock market sent a new record today. Thanks, Donald.
So Sen Reed, a Dem says "I think he's crazy" and Sen Collins, a RINO, says "I'm worried". LOL.. I say "who gives a shit".

Why don't you stick to your script of just telling us how wonderful Obamacare is?
Senators Collins and Reed( one Republican, one Democrat) discuss Trump on an open microphone. Trump has people in both parties worried.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...z&OCID=DELLDHP Originally Posted by flghtr65
And who. AGAIN, is PRESIDENT ?????? At least those of us that work for a living and pay taxes won't be buying big screen TV every time a wine ( or. more correctly, a WHINE bottle) is thrown at a TV when Trump gets angry. And we prolly won't have to worry about things " leaving " the White House at the end of his term that belongs to " we, the people " like the CLINTONS did in their first round of squatting and molesting interns in the OVAL / ORAL office !!!
Why don't you stick to your script of just telling us how wonderful Obamacare is? Originally Posted by NiceGuy53
He'd rather talk "hot mics"!

But may be not "all mics"!
Mention Trump's name in a thread and see how quick Obama's comes up. Funny!
Mention Trump's name in a thread and see how quick Obama's comes up. Funny! Originally Posted by bamscram
Hypocrisy has a tendency to do that!

But Obaminable invoked Bush constantly for 8 years!

I repeat: Hypocrisy has a tendency to do that!

Mr. Trump is dealing with Obaminable's fuck ups, one EO at a time!
Hypocrisy has a tendency to do that!

But Obaminable invoked Bush constantly for 8 years!

I repeat: Hypocrisy has a tendency to do that!

Mr. Trump is dealing with Obaminable's fuck ups, one EO at a time! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Quit being that way. Liberals did it so it is ok for lemmings to do it? Hypocrite.
Liberals did it so it is ok for lemmings to do it? Originally Posted by bamscram
Since Liberals are nothing more than lemming droppings, I see your point!

My point is: The reporting of "Open mics" is a "double edged" sword. It opens "the box"!
Mention Trump's name in a thread and see how quick Obama's comes up. Funny! Originally Posted by bamscram
oink oink oink!
oink oink oink! Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

So you admit you are a pig.
Gas prices are the lowest in years. Thanks Donald.
the peoples' heightened awareness of the fake news media isn't going away, thanks Donald
Gas prices are the lowest in years. Thanks Donald. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Pull my finger, rumpot!

I'll show you some gas!