As of May 13th

Just a quick reminder,
out of 405 statements made by trump, 278 were untrue to some extent.
He lies at an @70% rate.
Un-fucking believable. Both figuratively and literately.

Fact-checking Donald Trump’s NBC interview, claims about firing FBI Director James Comey

By Lauren Carroll on Friday, May 12th, 2017 at 12:20 p.m.

During a May 11 interview with NBC’s Lester Holt, President Donald Trump said he had made the decision to fire FBI Director James Comey prior to Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein’s recommendation. (Yahoo)
President Donald Trump downplayed the significance of the FBI’s Russia investigation and the timing of his decision to fire FBI Director James Comey in an interview with NBC May 11. He also distorted the facts on both points.

Here are Trump’s most notable lines from the interview with Lester Holt, fact-checked.

"Regardless of recommendation, I was going to fire Comey."

That’s not what the White House said previously. White House spokespeople, Vice President Mike Pence and Trump himself, in his dismissal letter to Comey, all said Trump was acting on the recommendation of Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein. Rosenstein wrote a memo, dated May 9, recommending that Trump fire Comey because of how he handled the Hillary Clinton email investigation.

Trump’s statement that he was always planning to fire Comey is a complete departure from that line — adding to mounting doubt that Trump really fired Comey over the Clinton investigation.

"This Russia thing with Trump and Russia is a made-up story. It's an excuse by the Democrats for having lost an election that they should've won."

That doesn’t stand up to scrutiny. The U.S. intelligence community concluded Russia meddled in the election with the intent to harm Clinton, and by extension, help Trump.

Further, the FBI is investigating any possible coordination between Russia and Trump campaign associates, and both Democrats and Republican members of Congress are seriously examining these questions.

It very well may turn out that there was no improper conduct in the Trump campaign. But there’s enough substance to the allegations that they’ve attracted significant bipartisan and independent attention.

"(Comey) said it once at dinner and then he said it twice during phone calls. … I said if it's possible, would you let me know am I under investigation. He said you are not under investigation."

We have to take Trump’s word for it as of now. We know with certainty that the FBI investigation involves the Trump campaign. But we have no way of knowing whether the FBI is investigating Trump personally, nor do we know what Comey told Trump.

"The other thing is the Russians did not affect the vote. And everybody seems to think that."

Trump is overstating what’s publicly known. The January intelligence community report found that Russian actors interfered in the election, though they did not tamper with vote tallying. But the intelligence community did not assess whether Russia’s actions actually had a measurable impact on the election outcome in other ways, such as affecting public opinion.

"I don't know if it's an FBI investigation or if it's Congress, if it's the Senate and the House."

He should know. All three — the FBI, the Senate and the House — are investigating.

"We consider it to be a highly significant investigation," Andrew McCabe, now the acting FBI director, said at a May 11 Senate hearing. There are also Russia-related inquiries from Congress: The House intelligence committee, Senate intelligence committee, House oversight committee and the Senate judiciary committee.

Other intelligence agencies, as well as the Treasury, are also involved in the Russia inquiries to some degree.

"But we fired (Michael Flynn) because he said something to the vice president that was not so."

Trump was making the point that he fired Flynn from his role as national security adviser because he lied to Pence, as opposed to any sort of improper involvement with Russia on Flynn’s part. But Flynn misled Pence about his conversations with the Russian ambassador, so the two issues are inseparable.

Regarding the fact that Flynn received payments from the Russian government: "Obama perhaps knew because he had clearance from the Obama administration."

Trump is correct that Flynn got security clearance during President Barack Obama’s administration, even after he was forced to retire from his role as Defense Intelligence Agency director in 2014.

But there are still two things wrong with Trump’s assertion.

First, reupping someone’s security clearance is a routine process conducted by agency bureaucrats, so it’s highly unlikely any details of that review would have made it to the Oval Office. Additionally, Flynn did not disclose the foreign payments on his application form, according to House intelligence committee members who reviewed relevant documents.

"I have no investments in Russia, none whatsoever."

Lawyers for Trump released a letter May 12 saying Trump does not have any income, debt or investments related to Russia, with a couple exceptions: Trump hosted the Miss Universe pageant in Moscow in 2013, a $20 million deal facilitated by Russian real estate mogul and billionaire Aras Agalarov. He also made millions selling a 17-bedroom Florida mansion to a Russian billionaire.

We can't independently examine the extent of Trump’s business dealings in Russia, in part because he hasn’t released his tax returns. But journalists have pulled together examples of Trump seeking out business opportunities in Russia or with Russian buyers throughout his career.

Notably, Trump's son, Donald Trump Jr., said in a 2008 real estate conference that "Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets."

"This is a public meeting," regarding his May 10 Oval Office meeting with Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov and Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak.

This was a private White House meeting, closed to the American press. We only have photos of the event from Tass, a Russian government-run news agency, and the official White House photographer.
Just a quick reminder,
out of 405 statements made by trump, 278 were untrue to some extent.
He lies at an @70% rate.
Un-fucking believable. Both figuratively and literately.

Fact-checking Donald Trump’s NBC interview, claims about firing FBI Director James Comey

By Lauren Carroll on Friday, May 12th, 2017 at 12:20 p.m.

During a May 11 interview with NBC’s Lester Holt, President Donald Trump said he had made the decision to fire FBI Director James Comey prior to Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein’s recommendation. (Yahoo)
President Donald Trump downplayed the significance of the FBI’s Russia investigation and the timing of his decision to fire FBI Director James Comey in an interview with NBC May 11. He also distorted the facts on both points.

Here are Trump’s most notable lines from the interview with Lester Holt, fact-checked.

"Regardless of recommendation, I was going to fire Comey."

That’s not what the White House said previously. White House spokespeople, Vice President Mike Pence and Trump himself, in his dismissal letter to Comey, all said Trump was acting on the recommendation of Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein. Rosenstein wrote a memo, dated May 9, recommending that Trump fire Comey because of how he handled the Hillary Clinton email investigation.

Trump’s statement that he was always planning to fire Comey is a complete departure from that line — adding to mounting doubt that Trump really fired Comey over the Clinton investigation.

"This Russia thing with Trump and Russia is a made-up story. It's an excuse by the Democrats for having lost an election that they should've won."

That doesn’t stand up to scrutiny. The U.S. intelligence community concluded Russia meddled in the election with the intent to harm Clinton, and by extension, help Trump.

Further, the FBI is investigating any possible coordination between Russia and Trump campaign associates, and both Democrats and Republican members of Congress are seriously examining these questions.

It very well may turn out that there was no improper conduct in the Trump campaign. But there’s enough substance to the allegations that they’ve attracted significant bipartisan and independent attention.

"(Comey) said it once at dinner and then he said it twice during phone calls. … I said if it's possible, would you let me know am I under investigation. He said you are not under investigation."

We have to take Trump’s word for it as of now. We know with certainty that the FBI investigation involves the Trump campaign. But we have no way of knowing whether the FBI is investigating Trump personally, nor do we know what Comey told Trump.

"The other thing is the Russians did not affect the vote. And everybody seems to think that."

Trump is overstating what’s publicly known. The January intelligence community report found that Russian actors interfered in the election, though they did not tamper with vote tallying. But the intelligence community did not assess whether Russia’s actions actually had a measurable impact on the election outcome in other ways, such as affecting public opinion.

"I don't know if it's an FBI investigation or if it's Congress, if it's the Senate and the House."

He should know. All three — the FBI, the Senate and the House — are investigating.

"We consider it to be a highly significant investigation," Andrew McCabe, now the acting FBI director, said at a May 11 Senate hearing. There are also Russia-related inquiries from Congress: The House intelligence committee, Senate intelligence committee, House oversight committee and the Senate judiciary committee.

Other intelligence agencies, as well as the Treasury, are also involved in the Russia inquiries to some degree.

"But we fired (Michael Flynn) because he said something to the vice president that was not so."

Trump was making the point that he fired Flynn from his role as national security adviser because he lied to Pence, as opposed to any sort of improper involvement with Russia on Flynn’s part. But Flynn misled Pence about his conversations with the Russian ambassador, so the two issues are inseparable.

Regarding the fact that Flynn received payments from the Russian government: "Obama perhaps knew because he had clearance from the Obama administration."

B]Trump is correct that Flynn got security clearance during President Barack Obama’s administration,[/B] even after he was forced to retire from his role as Defense Intelligence Agency director in 2014.

But there are still two things wrong with Trump’s assertion.

First, reupping someone’s security clearance is a routine process conducted by agency bureaucrats, so it’s highly unlikely any details of that review would have made it to the Oval Office. Additionally, Flynn did not disclose the foreign payments on his application form, according to House intelligence committee members who reviewed relevant documents.

"I have no investments in Russia, none whatsoever."

Lawyers for Trump released a letter May 12 saying Trump does not have any income, debt or investments related to Russia, with a couple exceptions: Trump hosted the Miss Universe pageant in Moscow in 2013, a $20 million deal facilitated by Russian real estate mogul and billionaire Aras Agalarov. He also made millions selling a 17-bedroom Florida mansion to a Russian billionaire.

We can't independently examine the extent of Trump’s business dealings in Russia, in part because he hasn’t released his tax returns. But journalists have pulled together examples of Trump seeking out business opportunities in Russia or with Russian buyers throughout his career.

Notably, Trump's son, Donald Trump Jr., said in a 2008 real estate conference that "Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets."

"This is a public meeting," regarding his May 10 Oval Office meeting with Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov and Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak.

This was a private White House meeting, closed to the American press. We only have photos of the event from Tass, a Russian government-run news agency, and the official White House photographer.
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman

It's you and your ilk who are lying and misrepresenting, masterdickmuncher. Flynn was fired because he lied to Pence, because neither you nor any other lying, lib-retarded SOB have produced any proof that Flynn's conversations with the Russian ambassador were more illegal than Pelosi's conversations with the Russian ambassador, masterdickmuncher. "Innuendo" and "suggestion" are not -- and never have been -- proof of a damn thing, masterdickmuncher.
Remember how the resident assholes squealed when they caught President Obama in what they perceived to be a lie?

Well as of May 13, not one of them have acknowledged that Twitler might be bending the truth.

Maybe they're just using time to "prime the pump!"

I feel sorry for you dipshits. Your ignorance and arrogance have enabled Twitler to put you in an untenable position.

Who'll be the first to admit the emperor is wearing no clothes ... of course that's maybe because the disgusting bloat can't find anything that fits!

It's you and your ilk who are lying and misrepresenting, masterdickmuncher. Flynn was fired because he lied to Pence, because neither you nor any other lying, lib-retarded SOB have produced any proof that Flynn's conversations with the Russian ambassador were more illegal than Pelosi's conversations with the Russian ambassador, masterdickmuncher. "Innuendo" and "suggestion" are not -- and never have been -- proof of a damn thing, masterdickmuncher.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Lemmings will defend the Donald's every lie with the same ardor liberals did Obama's.
I feel sorry for you dipshits. ! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Backatcha, cry baby.

While many of US bask in the glory that HILLARY IS NOT OUR PRESIDENT today (nor ever will be), whiny libturds continue to throw tantrums that they backed a loser. And that their party has failed them. And their agenda is a dead, drifting, rudderless ship....going NO WHERE.

Now...truth be told...who's REALLY feeling sorry for WHO?

TRUMP PENCE 2020
CONTINUING TO MAKE
AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
Lemmings will defend the Donald's every lie with the same ardor liberals did Obama's. Originally Posted by bamscram
Go back to your cock-sucking bottom boy position, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
..neither you nor any other lying, lib-retarded SOB have produced any proof that Flynn's conversations with the Russian ambassador were more illegal than Pelosi's conversations with the Russian ambassador.. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Wouldn't that be because it might still be part of an ongoing investigation to uncover exactly what went on regarding the Trump team and Russia?

Seems like Trump is trying his best to have that stopped for some reason. Wonder why that is?

It amazes me that Trump supporters are against any type of investigation in a matter such as this. It's always easier to deflect or call something fake news rather than actually address the Trump/Russia situation.
Go back to your cock-sucking bottom boy position, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
The Chimp sure does like to " take the plunge " now doesn't he ! Even with a new name and avatar, he's still the " bottom EUNUCH " that we all know !
Since you have no links to refute any part of the post, thank you for your opinion. It is a gaping hole, just like your ass. If you can show proof politifact is wrong then we have grounds for discussion. If not, then there is no reason to type. I presented a set of facts as provided by politifact. Present some facts that prove these wrong. No apples and oranges.

It's you and your ilk who are lying and misrepresenting, masterdickmuncher. Flynn was fired because he lied to Pence, because neither you nor any other lying, lib-retarded SOB have produced any proof that Flynn's conversations with the Russian ambassador were more illegal than Pelosi's conversations with the Russian ambassador, masterdickmuncher. "Innuendo" and "suggestion" are not -- and never have been -- proof of a damn thing, masterdickmuncher.I've never said they did. But how ironic you you of all people would invoke this core belief. Your working model is clear. You don't post links for proof because there seldom are credible sources that completely back you. Often you post a link you claim backs you when in fact it says something different. You then proceed to derail the thread over your bullshit and you start your continued posting of a proven lie. You continue to post opinion until you believe it to be fact. At the slightest difference of opinion you turn into a rabid ferret.
Just thinking about what a douche-bag you truly are and how inflexible you are....Sorry Charlie.
Backatcha, cry baby.

While many of US bask in the glory that HILLARY IS NOT OUR PRESIDENT today (nor ever will be), whiny libturds continue to throw tantrums that they backed a loser. And that their party has failed them. And their agenda is a dead, drifting, rudderless ship....going NO WHERE.

Now...truth be told...who's REALLY feeling sorry for WHO?

TRUMP PENCE 2020
CONTINUING TO MAKE
AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
t's a good thing you have one thing to bask in the glory of. Since the election is over, why would I continue to relive it? And since the election is all you have, I understand why that's what you live and breathe.
Because you elected the person in the post above. I didn't vote for him. And I didn't make any of this shit up. The post is about current affairs.

You kept the system from aborting him and now that he has been born, you want nothing to do with him. Normally when someone such as yourself does this, bringing the unwanted one into the world, a world he doesn't have a clue about and has no interest in living in, it has no effect on you. This guy assaults women, swindles people who try to emulate him by going to his university, and he lies his ass off about too many things to count. This is all proven and documented fact. He's your guy.

You didn't address a single issue in the post so there's not much to talk about. What has he done for America? Not for repubs or conservatives.
For America to bring us together?
The answer is nothing and that won't change. A united America won't buy a hate message.

I think Mike Pence is an honorable guy.
Trump is the president that John Smith tries to shoot in the movie, "Dead Zone".
First, the Russians have been trying to have an impact on U.S. elections since at least the 1940s, and the Soviet Union actively worked against Reagan to get Walter Mondale elected in 1984. So, this mendacious dim-retard notion that the Russians 'just recently' made an effort to have an impact is entirely false. Further, the current investigation into this most recent incident began during the summer of 2015. After almost two years of investigations, Clapper, Comey, Morell and Feinstein have all said there is still no evidence of collusion with the Russians. Nevertheless, you lib-retarded morons stick your fingers in your ears and your thumbs up your asses as you excitedly stamp your little feet and repeat your mantra that there is 'collusion' while blatantly ignoring what the heads of the intelligence agencies have reported summarizing that after twenty some months there is still no evidence of collusion. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
" your thumbs up your asses " . Whilst their head is occupying the same space ! That has always been the libs " comfort room " !
Wouldn't that be because it might still be part of an ongoing investigation to uncover exactly what went on regarding the Trump team and Russia?

Seems like Trump is trying his best to have that stopped for some reason. Wonder why that is?

It amazes me that Trump supporters are against any type of investigation in a matter such as this. It's always easier to deflect or call something fake news rather than actually address the Trump/Russia situation.
Originally Posted by JCM800
First, the Russians have been trying to have an impact on U.S. elections since at least the 1940s, and the Soviet Union actively worked against Reagan to get Walter Mondale elected in 1984. So, this mendacious dim-retard notion that the Russians 'just recently' made an effort to have an impact is entirely false. Further, the current investigation into this most recent incident began during the summer of 2015. After almost two years of investigations, Clapper, Comey, Morell and Feinstein have all recently said there is still no evidence of collusion with the Russians. Nevertheless, you lib-retarded morons stick your fingers in your ears and your thumbs up your asses as you excitedly stamp your little feet and repeat your mantra that there is 'collusion' while blatantly ignoring what the heads of the intelligence agencies have reported summarizing that after twenty some months there is still no evidence of collusion.

“On the question of the Trump campaign conspiring with the Russians here, there is smoke, but there is no fire, at all.

“There's no little campfire, there's no little candle, there's no spark.”

Former Acting CIA Director and hildebeest ally, Michael Morell, 15 March 2017.

(NBC)

CONGRESSMAN CHRIS STEWART (R-UTAH):
Mr. Clapper, the former DNI, and we all know who he is, this is someone who should know. I want to read what he said just a few weeks ago. Mr. Clapper then went on to say that to his knowledge there was no evidence of collusion between members of the Trump campaign and the Russians. We did not conclude any evidence in our report and when I say "our report," that is the NSA, FBI, and CIA with my office, the director of national intelligence said anything -- any reflection of collusion between the members of Trump campaign and the Russians, there was no evidence of that in our report.

Was Mr. Clapper wrong when he said that?

FBI DIRECTOR JAMES COMEY: I think he's right about characterizing the report which you all have read.

(WaPo)

Since you have no links to refute any part of the post, thank you for your opinion. It is a gaping hole, just like your ass. If you can show proof politifact is wrong then we have grounds for discussion. If not, then there is no reason to type. I presented a set of facts as provided by politifact. Present some facts that prove these wrong. No apples and oranges.
It's you and your ilk that have 'no facts' to back up your allegations of illegal collusion with the Russians, masterdickmumcher, and Clapper, Feinstein, Comey, Morell, and Waters have all admitted publicly that there is no evidence, masterdickmuncher. So, it's you and your ilk that is lying, masterdickmuncher.

" your thumbs up your asses " . Whilst their head is occupying the same space ! That has always been the libs " comfort room " ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
+1
And there lies the problem,
you fucking stupid motherfucker. I said no apples and oranges.You base your entire moronic rant on the word, "collusion". That there was contact between trump's team and the Russians is unquestioned and considered fact. No one knows the complete scope of the investigation. Especially some loose lipped motherfucker like you. You aren't smart enough to admit you don't know all aspects of the case. All because that guy you picked up at the YMCA. The guy who said he was an oracle? The one you loaned your car to after you sucked his dick? Don't you remember?So after he emptied your IRA of the whole $1600 you'd saved over the last 18 years, ran up both of your credit cards to their $800 limits, and then fucked your dog (gaving him the clap and herpes both, which of course you ended up getting), you still believe he was an oracle.
2 years of investigation should mean nothing to a cheese filled condom such as yourself when you cheered on an investigation that went on more than twice as long and resulted in no convictions. But as far as innocent until proven guilty goes, that doesn't count for people you don't like. Because you sucked the oracle's cock and gained special insight.
So cut to today. Here you are. The hypocritical/two faced tranny blower. Lecturing us about innocent until proven guilty.
What a piece of shit you are.
I guess as long as gay ray will lick your ass it's better than having to lick ass like you normally do.
First, the Russians have been trying to have an impact on U.S. elections since at least the 1940s, and the Soviet Union actively worked against Reagan to get Walter Mondale elected in 1984. So, this mendacious dim-retard notion that the Russians 'just recently' made an effort to have an impact is entirely false. Further, the current investigation into this most recent incident began during the summer of 2015. After almost two years of investigations, Clapper, Comey, Morell and Feinstein have all said there is still no evidence of collusion with the Russians. Nevertheless, you lib-retarded morons stick your fingers in your ears and your thumbs up your asses as you excitedly stamp your little feet and repeat your mantra that there is 'collusion' while blatantly ignoring what the heads of the intelligence agencies have reported summarizing that after twenty some months there is still no evidence of collusion. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
you fucking stupid motherfucker. I said no apples and oranges.You base your entire moronic rant on the word, "collusion". That there was contact between trump's team and the Russians is unquestioned and considered fact. No one knows the complete scope of the investigation. Especially some loose lipped motherfucker like you. You aren't smart enough to admit you don't know all aspects of the case. All because that guy you picked up at the YMCA. The guy who said he was an oracle? The one you loaned your car to after you sucked his dick? Don't you remember?So after he emptied your IRA of the whole $1600 you'd saved over the last 18 years, ran up both of your credit cards to their $800 limits, and then fucked your dog (gaving him the clap and herpes both, which of course you ended up getting), you still believe he was an oracle.
2 years of investigation should mean nothing to a cheese filled condom such as yourself when you cheered on an investigation that went on more than twice as long and resulted in no convictions. But as far as innocent until proven guilty goes, that doesn't count for people you don't like. Because you sucked the oracle's cock and gained special insight.
So cut to today. Here you are. The hypocritical/two faced tranny blower. Lecturing us about innocent until proven guilty.
I guess as long as gay ray will lick your ass it's better than having to lick ass like you normally do.

You'd be the dumb-ass mutha fucker that doesn't realize that in this instance without collusion to commit a crime that there is no crime, masterdickmuncher. There's not an iota of proof that team Trump hacked the DNC -- 'hacking' being the operative term describing the illegal act -- and per the U.S. intelligence directorates there's no evidence that Team Trump colluded with the Russians to hack the DNC, masterdickmuncher. If merely 'talking' to a Russian is illegal, Odumbo, hildebeest, Pelosi and several other dumb-ass dim-retards should already be in prison, masterdickmuncher.
Enjoy your shit sandwich Cockmuncher. Have another.
The only ass licking done around here is done by YOU and YOUR reach-around crew buddies, manassmuncher ! Now go and pick YOUR daily quota of dingleberries !