Remove someone’s Information

I have a friend who no longer uses this site and asked me about getting her account and pictures removed. I informed her that both the US and European Union have put in place laws to protect those who want sites to remove their information please tell me you honor these types of requests from Young ladies who no longer wish to be in the business.
Have her contact a local moderator. Doubtful that they will do anything for you or with you as an intermediary.
I have a friend who no longer uses this site and asked me about getting her account and pictures removed. I informed her that both the US and European Union have put in place laws to protect those who want sites to remove their information please tell me you honor these types of requests from Young ladies who no longer wish to be in the business. Originally Posted by Liv4sin

https://www.eccie.net/announcement.php?f=5

#28 - At any time, you may ask to cancel/disable your account here for any reason, or "guest" your account for security reasons. Please submit your request to the staff and include the reason for the request so we may better assist you. In cases where you are asking for your posts or threads to be removed, you will need to submit a list of URL links to the posts you have specified for removal. We will attempt to assist in these cases, but please understand that this process takes time, and due to the amount of work involved, no time frame or deadline will be given for completion of this task. Additionally, should you wish to return to the board under a different username at a later date, this must be done only after first making contact with staff and receiving staff blessing. (in some cases, a 90-day grace period will be assessed before issuing a new account) At that point, we will be be happy to assist you with the transition.

My advice would be 1st read the forum guidelines and second be careful when you WK. The laws you speak of are pertaining to a person's RW information and do not cover adult websites or a "stage name/personality". She needs to contact the staff here on ECCIE there is a link to do so right next to the forum guidelines. This thread seems IDK ...
Wrong forum for this type of request.