P411 Question

• shoes
  • 07-11-2018, 12:00 AM
Hello, does anyone know how to sign up for P411 ? They seem to have changed their website drastically since last I visited (a few years ago). I sent 2 e-mails inquiring about a new account but have yet to receive a reply.
I believe they are currently not accepting new members.. but in some time they will. (ladies and gentleman) if you are currently not in ... you may have to wait couple more months.
I am member of p411 and I trust the service. You can google me and find me that way
They are accepting new members now. Clients and providers. As far as contacting them email is the only way. Click on contacts on their web site.
  • shoes
  • 07-14-2018, 11:57 PM
I still haven't received a reply from them. I guess I can try again using a different e-mail. In the meantime, does anyone know how the process would work when (or if) they respond ? What is the cost ?

Are there other sites similar to P411 ?

Also, is there a list of providers that may provide alternative screening ?

Thank you
Don’t communicate with them using a gmail acct- their correspondence will automatically get filtered out and you’ll never get the message
  • HUMP!
  • 07-15-2018, 01:39 AM
shoes, my renewal last spring was around 150 for the year. Early on I took advantage of a free six month trial membership. Give it a shot.

• shoes
  • 07-20-2018, 10:01 PM
I still have no response from them for new membership. I've even tried sending an e-mail via Proton mail a few days ago.

Is there another service like them ?
I still have no response from them for new membership. I've even tried sending an e-mail via Proton mail a few days ago.

Is there another service like them ? Originally Posted by shoes

There on Twitter also send Gina a tweet
They are accepting new members now. Clients and providers. As far as contacting them email is the only way. Click on contacts on their web site. Originally Posted by zmonator

not contacts, go to customer support page. go to subject and click please select and pick new account inquiry from a list of subjects.