Casio-Cortez Says The US Was Not Founded On The Capitalist System

https://nypost.com/2018/07/17/ocasio...li-occupation/

She must have slept through US History and Economics in school.

This airhead is the new darling of the Progressive Left. Sheila Jackson Lee and Maxine Waters just might move up a notch in the idiot sweepstakes.
does this dingbat know that post WW2 the British while winding down their no longer sustainable empire proposed a two state solution that would have placed all of Jerusalem in the proposed Palestinian state? which we all know they have absolutely no claim to? and that they turned it down wanting 15% more land? and that their "brothers" of the Arab world wouldn't let loose of one lousy hectare of land? Not Egypt, Trans Jordan (now Jordan)?

so they turned it down. and then immediately attacked Israel? and lost. then did it again? and lost? then did it again. and lost. and lost again!

i guess not!

“I am not the expert on geopolitics on this issue,” she said. “I just look at things through a human rights lens and I may not use the right words … Middle Eastern politics is not exactly at my kitchen table every night.”

that's the only thing she got right.

and pigler the traitor jew knows this but will not admit it.
I keep hearing she finished 4th in her economics class. Also how to you get an BA in economics? You have to have significant math, at least calc to get a economics degree so why isn't it a B.Sc.? Dumbing down of Merica.
dingbat extraordinaire!
She is pretending to be ignorant so she doesn't to answer inconvenient questions. She's trying to do the Barack but she has a paper trail.
https://theconservativetreehouse.com...mics/#comments

Theresa Keys says:
July 18, 2018 at 1:36 am

Hmmm. One less brain cell and she’d qualify as an organ donor

youme says:
July 18, 2018 at 6:31 am

Boston University
Billed Expenses for the 2018/2019 Academic Year
Tuition and Fees $53,948
Room and Meals $15,720
Total Billed Expenses $69,668

http://www.bu.edu/tuition/
Holy Fuck $70K a year for an economics degree? You don't need an economics degree to see that an economics degree isn't going to payout. No wonder she was a barkeeper.
Her father was a successful business owner before he died. He'd be glad to know that he didn't build that.
she also said the only reason the unemployment rate is so low is because people have to work two jobs
I wonder how she feels about the Island of Guam tipping over and sinking into the Pacific if the US places any more military hardware on it's surface.
this fucking dingbat actually said unemployment is low because people are working two jobs?

really??

bahahahaaaaa

this woman is dumber than a sack of rocks.
She meant to say DOES.

Why don’t you Twitler loving brown shirts get that?

Or do you?

It’ll be something else tomorrow. Or it won’t be. You don’t have to make up your mind until the lightning round!

HAHAHAHSHAHAHSHA!!!!
She meant to say DOES.

Why don’t you Twitler loving brown shirt get that?

Or do you?

It’ll be something else tomorrow. Or it won’t be. You don’t have to make up your mind until the lightning round!

HAHAHAHSHAHAHSHA!!!! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

does what? so you give this bitch a free pass but not Trump? did you give Obama a free pass when he said there were 57 states? or when he referred to his "wife" as Micheal?

several times? and once without his beloved teleprompter?

i see you ...