Wave Alert: House Democrats Setting Fundraising Records

https://www.nationaljournal.com/s/67...IVVBYVVVYIRIZD

looks like house democrats are out-raising house republicans in the donation department.

DNC on the other hand isn't doing much. of way in donations.
They've needed to start raising feverishly to get out of their deficit.

They are paying off debt right now.
They've needed to start raising feverishly to get out of their deficit.

They are paying off debt right now. Originally Posted by LexusLover

yeah, but this is a strange situation to be in.

the RNC has a nice haul in donations as compared to the DNC which is struggling.

usually its the other way round, parties are usually flush with cash and most members are short in cash. never seen this situation like this before.
yeah, but this is a strange situation to be in. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
"The Perfect Storm" ...

The SCOTUS just neutered the unions, DNC is rocketing to the far left, the Clintons have bailed with their dwindling foundation, and the learned prognosis is not good for a retaking of the WH along with some serious doubts about the loudmouths in the media and the flawed pollsters.

Illegal immigrants are not flush with campaign contributions.
We’ll see, won’t we LLIarMan.
TDS ^^^^^^^
A blue wave will hit like a fucking cat 6 storm, not cat 6 storms yet wait till nov
A blue wave will hit like a fucking cat 6 storm, not cat 6 storms yet wait till nov Originally Posted by skirtchaser79411
squirtaster has an opinion. Everyone is real impressed I'm sure...

Ok all you top 5 % on here. Give it up to the GOP and they will give you a great tax cut. Or, for you broke ignorant fucks you get 5 more dollars a week lol. Go buy more guns so you can be real racist ignorant men smh n lol
In about 3 1/2 months voters will go to the polls and express their approval/disapproval of President Trump. FWIW, Trump back in June was 50-50 in some polls on approval/disapproval, with the Rasmussen poll continually giving him higher ratings than most other polls. Recent Rasmussen polls has him at 44% approve, 55% disapprove. Taking all polls together Trump is at 42% approve, 53% disapprove. But he is polling much better than about 6 months ago.

My earlier predictions still stand. Democrats win back double digit seats in the House with a better than 50-50 chance to take control. On the other hand, I can see them losing 1 or 2 seats in the Senate.
Ok all you top 5 % on here. Give it up to the GOP and they will give you a great tax cut. Or, for you broke ignorant fucks you get 5 more dollars a week lol. Go buy more guns so you can be real racist ignorant men smh n lol Originally Posted by Tsmokies
TDS^^^^^

Taking all polls together Trump is at 42% approve, 53% disapprove. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
That's about what Obaminable was "polling" the year after his first inauguration by the same "pollsters" who predicted a Hillarious "landslide" in 2016 about this time and who formed the basis of the rather crude and ignorant predictions of anti/never Trumpers all the way into late October 2016.

Based upon their stupidity and bias I suspect they are using the same data base for "polling" due to their unwavering belief that the Russians tampered with the ballots. I hope they continue their hysteria.
Trump defies all polls.
George Soros is getting desperate!
WE've seen dems outspend republicans many a time. DOESN'T mean they will win..