Everyone but idiot lib-retards knew this was going to happen

Transgender inmate charged with sex offences at Wakefield jail

Karen White, 51, is accused of four counts of sexual touching at New Hall Prison, Wakefield....

Ms White, who was born male but now identifies as a woman, has since been moved to a male prison.

(BBC)
. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Transgender inmate charged with sex offences at Wakefield jail

Karen White, 51, is accused of four counts of sexual touching at New Hall Prison, Wakefield....

Ms White, who was born male but now identifies as a woman, has since been moved to a male prison.

(BBC)
her and assup would make a great couple
Again, there the problem with "self-identify." You can identify as male and then female then back to male in the same Austin Reacharound Crew session.

Throw Alzheimer's in there and Assup becomes very popular.

I love the way you ignorant racist redneck trump huggers talk amongst yourselfs and let us libs live n let live. Maybe your dumbasses should get off the internet and get a life sometime. Trump has no power and just blows a lot of smoke up ignorant uninformed assholes.
It's funny as fuck though the way you guys go on and on with no fkn clue

How bout them Hillary emails lol? Don't you dumbasses want to beat that dead horse some more since you have no clue or life
I love the way you ignorant racist redneck trump huggers talk amongst yourselfs and let us libs live n let live. Maybe your dumbasses should get off the internet and get a life sometime. Trump has no power and just blows a lot of smoke up ignorant uninformed assholes.

How bout them Hillary emails lol? Don't you dumbasses want to beat that dead horse some more since you have no clue or life
Originally Posted by Tsmokies
Faggots suing a cake baker is not "live and let live," dick smoker.

Mandating that men be allowed into girl's restrooms and showers isn't "live and let live," dick smoker.

Forcing nuns to subsidize abortions, isn't "live and let live," dick smoker.

Assaulting people in public places because of their political views, isn't "live and let live," dick smoker.

Your ilk doesn't even try to hide your racism towards white men, dick smoker; so, take your bullshit and shove it up your over-lubed ass, dick smoker, and live with it.

And do remember who it is that does have the guns, dick smoker, just in case you ever fancy the idea of snatching someone's MAGA cap.

How bout them Hillary emails lol? Don't you dumbasses want to beat that dead horse some more since you have no clue or life Originally Posted by Tsmokies
The hatred you have towards Trump supporters makes it all the more satisfying when he frustrates you people.
The hatred you have towards Trump supporters makes it all the more satisfying when he frustrates you people. Originally Posted by friendly fred
Satisfying for whom, JL?
How bout them Hillary emails lol? Don't you dumbasses want to beat that dead horse some more since you have no clue or life Originally Posted by Tsmokies
Yeah... how bout them emails, dick smoker?

I'll tell you what, fucker... if you get Mueller to stop suggesting Trump may have obstructed justice, I'll stop talking bout them hildebeest emails, ok?

You wouldn't want us to conclude we have a two-tier justice system in this country, would you? Can you say "double standard"?

Here's the question I posed to muy loco TWICE with no response. Do you have the balls and brains to answer it, dick smoker?

Hillary Clinton deleted over 30,000 emails from her private server and other devices - while said emails were the subject of an active FBI investigation, and in defiance of FOIA requests and Congressional subpoenas. Did that constitute obstruction of justice? Why or why not? Originally Posted by lustylad
I love the way you... let us libs live n let live. Originally Posted by Tsmokies

Mandating that men be allowed into girl's restrooms and showers isn't "live and let live," dick smoker.

Assaulting people in public places because of their political views, isn't "live and let live," dick smoker.

Your ilk doesn't even try to hide your racism towards white men, dick smoker; so, take your bullshit and shove it up your over-lubed ass, dick smoker, and live with it.

And do remember who it is that does have the guns, dick smoker, just in case you ever fancy the idea of snatching someone's MAGA cap.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Did I just hear someone getting bitch-slapped again?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1W0Ulau7BD0

TDS ^^^

Did I just hear someone getting bitch-slapped again? Originally Posted by lustylad

One of the all time greats in eccie annals
Couple of things:

Just because someone snatches your MAGA hat does not give you the right to automatically use lethal force. The threshold in Texas is more common sense than the crap in Florida.

2nd, Hillary went through 9 rounds of questions and the Conseratives had re-opened Benghazi numerous times and found 0 to charge her. Meanwhile Mueller has found charges left and right.
Couple of things:

Just because someone snatches your MAGA hat does not give you the right to automatically use lethal force. The threshold in Texas is more common sense than the crap in Florida.

2nd, Hillary went through 9 rounds of questions and the Conseratives had re-opened Benghazi numerous times and found 0 to charge her. Meanwhile Mueller has found charges left and right.
Originally Posted by Agent220

The right to use lethal force is in hands of the person defending him or her self, jackass.

Your "number two" BS is exactly that, number two bullshit, jackass. You can take hildebeest 11 hours before Congress and shove it up your lib-retard ass. The men she abandoned to their own fate in Benghazi endured machine gun and mortar fire -- not harmless questions -- for 13 hours. hildebeest was found to be a liar, incompetent and negligent, asshole. Read the fucking reports. The people who absolved hildebeest of any crimes are themselves up on charges of lying, asshole.

No power?

Trump is about to get a second Supreme Court judge installed in office His election has corrected a serious problem.