so you think you are tolerant

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi..._tolerant.html

Are you tolerant? You probably think so. But who is tolerant in America today? Is it those on the left, or those on the right?

The right, much more than the left, believes in the notion of live and let live, and that is the true definition of tolerance.

live and let live, that's true tolerance!
According to a poll you read?

Why not read this fucking race baiting, homophobic forum, BONE COLLECTOR!
AND...

SNICK!
Bad Case of TDS ^^^^
According to a poll you read?

Why not read this fucking race baiting, homophobic forum, BONE COLLECTOR! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

you're not making any sense assup. no idea what you're farting and frothing about.

you're obsessed with bones and that's not healthy!!!
you're not making any sense assup. no idea what you're farting and frothing about. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Making sense by proving your point.
you're not making any sense assup. no idea what you're farting and frothing about.

you're obsessed with boners and that's not healthy!!! Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Fixed it

Back to the original post. Neither side is tolerant. The right is not live and let live but more live my way and live.
I can almost tolerate anything as long as it feels good.
I can almost tolerate anything as long as it feels good. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama

yeah, as long as they don't bother you, you're good to go.
The right, much more than the left, believes in the notion of live and let live, and that is the true definition of tolerance.

live and let live, that's true tolerance! Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

I've long been telling folk, that the left seems to be the most intolerant ones out there.. BUT often get laughed at for saying it..

Guess i've been right all this time..

OH and YAY the site's back up!! Woohoo..
good to see you back garkhal!
I've long been telling folk, that the left seems to be the most intolerant ones out there.. BUT often get laughed at for saying it..

Guess i've been right all this time..

OH and YAY the site's back up!! Woohoo.. Originally Posted by garhkal
Hahahahahahahahahaaaaaa!
good to see you back garkhal! Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

Thanks. Didn't know the site was back up till early last week, when i got an email. And had to scrounge around my PC till i realized i deleted the bloody email/p-word i had for my password. So had to get a new one..
He might have gotten a better response had he not instantly gone to the "White supremacists/white privelage/racist chant..