Nogales suggestions?

I don't see much on Mexico on this board, but I thought I'd try my ECCIE buddies anyways. (There's a lot of info to pile through on http://www.internationalsexguide.inf...hp?445-Nogales , but I find the board clumsy and review format less helpful.)

My business is sending me to Tucson and wants me to visit Nogales.

(I don't know anything about this area, so are there other better border towns, or is this the one close to Tucson?)

Suggestions for Nogales?
I came across this site on BP a couple days ago, www.mxdates.com.

Never tried it but it definately caught my eye.

The one day trip would be perfect for me but not sure if it's legit.

I'm new to the area as well and trying to set something up for an overnighter to nogales. Any info would be very helpful. Thanks.
Very interesting. And, it is in Nogales.

I do like the "hunt" aspect, while there is something nice about a definite thing like they probably offer.

I do like overnights, or at the very least 1-2 hrs. But, I'm not a rich man, either. I don't know the price structures there. It's a little more than TJ, but a hotel room comes with it.

I know virtually nothing about Nogales, and you're more likely to be able to inform us (me) about what's possible. I also will have very limited time, perhaps only a day to adventure there; and, little time to research all over the internet. So, let us know with a review, an answer here, or a PM to me.

NM